WHTM 21

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s nine at night and Jongin still driving to their marital house. This four hours driving making Saemi feeling sleepy and she couldn’t help but sleep in the car.

She leans her head at the locked door and starts drifting to sleep. Her heavy eyelids slowly closing her eyes and finally soft snores could be heard.

Jongin and her didn’t start any conversation from the moment her starts driving up till now. He knows how much Saemi is angry with him. But, now in his mind, he’s contemplating whether to tell her the reason behind his lateness or just to keep it to himself.

From the way he sees it, she will be mad at him at both choice.

 

 

*I’ll just keep quiet then”.

 

 

He turns his gaze to the side and sees his bride already asleep. He furrows his eyebrows, wondering when did his bride fell asleep. Well, maybe when he was to busy thinking whether he should tell  Saemi or not.

 

He smiles seeing her sleeping peacefully and with her soft snores, it makes her look cuter.

 

Making the groom thinking, why did he hated her years ago.

 

It was years ago and maybe it’s time to forget about it and starts a new life.

 

 

 

After forty-five more minutes of driving, they arrive at the marital house. Jongin parks the car right in front of the house and after kills the engine, he turns to the bride in white.

 

He lifts his right hand, trying to unbuckle Saemi’s seatbelt but then stopped his own movement after thinking. Maybe he  should wakes her up and let her walks .

 

He lifts his left hand and slowly places it on her right thigh before shakes it a few times.

 

“Saemi-ah..”, he calls her name softly, trying to wake his bride up. She stirs a little and tilts her head to the other side.

Jongin shakes her thigh a few more times and calls her name again and again before she opens her eyes. Furrowing her brows, still in sleepy state, she looks around and looks at Jongin’s face.

 

She pushes Jongin’s hand from her thigh and unbuckles  the seatbelt by herself.

“We’re here”, Jongin opens his door and walks out of the car while Saemi turns to see the new marital house.

She pushes the door open and steps out of the car while Jongin takes out their stuffs from the back. It is a big house and maybe to big for her liking. It’s not like they’re married for years and it’s not like there will be babies coming and running around the house.

 

“What do you think?”, Jongin puts down the luggages at his side and waits for Saemi’s reaction.

“It’s too big”, she said coldly and turns to the luggages and her eyes scanning for hers. Once she sees the big grey bag, she walks towards it and lifts it, not minding about her newly-wed husband.

 

Jongin’s eyes widens as he sees the scene. He quickly takes the luggage from his wife. “Let me take them inside”, he said and slowly takes the luggage from Saemi before Saemi pulls it back.

“It’s mine. I’ll take it inside”, she said and continue walking to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter