WHTM 4

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi picks up the tray to put her food. She lines up with other 10 students in front of her. "So, you're practically saying that you actually talked to Kyuhyun oppa?", Saemi's friend, Uee said with both of her eyes widened. Saemi nod slowly. "But, I'm not sure whether he eally want to be friend with me because since that day, we didn't really meet up. Also, I just saw him a few times now. We didn't really starts any conversation", Saemi picks up an apple and put it in her metal tray and followed by Uee.

"You should go and talks to him. You need to take this chance to be friend with him, Saemi. You've been eyeing him for years now. Don't make mistakes this time", Uee encourages Saemi.

"What mistake?", a deep voice greets them. The both girls turns around and Saemi's eyes widened. Uee's too. Uee then turns to her friend who didn't say a word. She nudges her elbow to Saemi and Saemi blinks her eyes a few time. "Uhh.....the mistake of eating the bibimbap?", she tries to make an excuse. "Why?..bibimbap here is kind of good", Kyuhyun picks up his tray and stands behind them.

Saemi embarrasedly smile. "Ah..ne", she then holds out her tray and picks up some more food. Uee nudges her a few times and they both bicker in silent..but more to face reflexes. Kyuhyun does realise what happens but just laugh it off. "Are you guys okay?", he asks, knowing what the problem is. Saemi turns and nod happily.

"You know. My friend, Donghae is not in today. So, can I join you for lunch?", Kyuhyun come close to Saemi's ears and whispers. "Saemi turns to him with a smile. "Sure, that....that would be great", Saemi starts walking to their table. Saemi sits down next to Uee and Kyuhyun sits down a seat away from Saemi.

Saemi starts digging into her bibimbap. She could taste the spiciness of the chilli paste on her tongue. "Ahh...mashta", she exclaims. Kyuhyun just smiles seeing her cuteness. "Still, you said that it wasn't good", Kyuhyun chuckles. Saemi hides her face out of embarrasement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saemi walks out of the school gate and turns to the left side. She smiles. "Did you wait long? I had to meet Nam seonsaeng for the homework that he gave. Mianhae", she smiles shyly. "Ani...it's okay. I just came out", Kyuhyun starts walking down the road with Saemi.

Kyuhyun put his hands in his pocket and walks down the hill. "I'm sorry....for not talking to you a few days ago", Kyuhyun looks down on the road. Saemi blinks her eyes a few times before picking up. Her eyes and mouth widens. "Ah...did you heard what Uee and I said?", Saemi scrunches her nose and her eyes a bit, feeling guilty.

Kyuhyun brushes his nape with his right hand. "I...kind of...I didn't mean to eavesdrop but....I'm sorry. It's just that my family has a problem and I can't deal with other people. But then, when I seeyou at scholl, it gives me a relief feeling. Even I don't know why", K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter