WHTM 10

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saemi pushes the door to her office with a mug of newly brewed coffee in her hand. “Good morning, Miss Jang”, her secretary greets her as she puts down her stuffs.

“You have two new manuscripts here and also your sandwich will be late for a while since Starbucks said that they’re having too many customers today”, Joy said as she put down the manuscripts that she received this morning.

“Can you get me two pills of aspirin and a glass of plain water. I think I drank too much last night”, she plops down on her chair, massaging her temple. “Sure, anything else?”, she waits for Saemi to give other order.

Saemi shakes her head, with her eyes closed, still massaging her temple.

 

 

“My honey baby Saemi”, her boss, the owner of the company, Mr. Stewart enter with a wide smile and a wide arms. “How do the manuscript thing going?”, he asks as he seeing Saemi still reading. “You know I can only trust you”, he said playfully.

“ The one before was quite boring so I stopped reading it. It’s nothing but just love and desperation”, she said showing the manuscript she placed at the front table with a pen in her hand.

“I know I can count on you. You do your best and I hope to see good review with the book you chose. Ahh..and also I hope you can give me the review tommorow”, he said walking out of the office.

 

 

Munching her ramyun while watching her favourite show, se could feel the her bottom vibrates. She put down her bowl and grab here and there trying to find her phone. She smiles at the thought to Kyuhyun calling her but not what she’s expecting, it’s an international call.

“Appa?”, she said, looking at the caller id. She slide the screen and place the phone at her ear.  “Yoboseyo, appa”, she call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter