WHTM3

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks has gone and Saemi still doesn't know what the status of Jongin. But one thing is for sure- the boy hasn't text her. It kind of bothers her since the boy said that they are still friends, but still, the innocent girl is feeling guilty over what happened and admits that it is her entire fault that these all happens.

Finish with her school, she walks home while playing with her phone. Listening to her favourite song, She's Gone by Super Junior, she barely hears the sound around her.

Being really focus with her SNS, she didn't even realise someone has been following her from school. She keeps walking down the road and checking out her friends' SNS and Instagram, she then feels a hand touches her shoulder. She quickly turns around and sees her ultimate crush, Jo Kyuhyun standing right behind her.

With her widened eyes, starting to have gap. While the flower boy flashing his sweet smile. "Hey, aren't you the one who lives at the St. 45?", Kyuhyun asks her. Still cannot believe the boy is actually talking to her, she just nod her head.

"I live at St. 43. Can we walk there together?", Kyuhyun asks again. Hearing that deep voice, Saemi's heart flutters. "S...sure", Saemi flashes her smile and Kyuhyun contiue walking next to her. In her thought, she has to get this chance to talk to Kyuhyun. Who knows, maybe this is the only time when she could actually talk to him.

"I'm Kyuhyun, by the way", he puts out his hand to shake hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter