WHTM 23

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks around, looking for an empty cab to hold. Being in a busy city, it’s hard for her to find an available cab. She walks a few steps forward to the street across hoping to find more cab.

Feeling thirsty, she decides to stop by a small mart to buy a bottle of water to wet her dry throat. After paying the water, she walks out of the mart while opening the lid of the bottle and when it’s totally off, she drinks about half of the bottle and stops.

 

Suddenly, she felt a hand pull the bottle from her hand making her startled.

 

Jongin pours the content of the bottle in his mouth making Saemi’s mouth open ajar. “ What are you doing here?”, she asks her husband who she thinks still lingering around.

“Shouldn’t I be the one who asking you that question? I thought you were supposed to go to work”, he replies with a smirk on his face.

 

“The guy that I suppose to meet is not available for the next two weeks. What would a guy do for two weeks?”, she said, feeling a little weird about the Human Resource that taking two weeks of off days.

 

Saemi lifts her head and saw the uneasy look on Jongin’s face. He is looking around with uneasy eyes.

 

“Are you okay?”, she asks with a tone. “Yeah, you know what. Why don’t we go somewhere else”, he said, taking Saemi’s arm in his hand.

 

“I want my car. Drive me to my house. I need to take my car. I don’t want to ride with you anymore”, she said, looking outside the window.

 

Jongin smirks, knowing how annoyed his wife is with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walks out of the bathroom wearing the same bathrobe she wore the day before seeing her husband already stands by the door.

 

“What do you want?”, she said, not looking at him in the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ughh..this is so uncomfortable”, she cringes at the thought of sleeping on the same bed with her newly-wed husband.

Jongin smirks as he hears what she just said.

He lies down with his left arm as his pillow, closing his eyes as he hears the bed sounds now and then, knowing how much his wife moving out of uncomfortable.

 

 

“Thank god I already have my car. I don’t have to do this anymore”, she mumbles as she turns to her right side, looking away from Jongin.

 

“Who said it’s for tonight only?”, Jongin said, with his eyes closed. Saemi furrows her brows, for what she just heard.

 

“What?”.

 

“I didn’t say it’s for just one night. Starting tonight you will sleep here. I want b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter