WHTM 30

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day off

Saemi opens her eyes and smile as she knows that it's weekend and she doesn't need to rush to work today. After working with Jongin for three months now, she and Jongin decided that since they talk enough during work, they should ignore each other at home.

And that's what they agreed to.

She gets off her bed and reaches for her blue towel walking towards her bathroom. 

As usual, she would take her bath, sing a few line of random song that comes out of her head, and done with the shower, she will gets out of the house to do her hair- it's how she pampers herself. Some girls love doing meni pedi while she loves people massaging her head.

-

"Usual?"

She lifts her head to the mirror and looks at the hairdresser's reflection.

"No, I'm meeting with my mom and she hates the idea of me getting long hair. I want it to be short but long enough for long hair lovers like me to enjoy my look"

 

 

She received a call from her mother last night saying how much she misses her daughter and how much she wanted to meet her. It doesn't bother her at all since it's weekend and she doesn't need to worry about her husband cause they agreed to ignore each other out. She even allowed Jongin to meet other women if he needs to. 

Jongin invinsible much?

 

 

It almost took two hours for the hairdresser to finish doing what she needs to do to fulfill Saemi's want. And she doesn't totally hate the look she got, so it's a win-win between her and her mother. 

 

She looks at the watch and she just have about half an hour to go to the restaurant where she promised to meet her parents. 

 

 

 

Jongin wakes up alone in the house, knowing that he's alone cause although he was sleepy when it happened but he heard the front door opened.

He rubs his eyes and his hair fixing whatever needs to be fixed although he doesn't even know how his hair is even like. He looks around the room and gives out a sigh.

 

Being at his brother's house with his sister-in-law just got a two-months old baby actually made the house even merrier. Since the baby got born, he almost spend most of his time there, just because of the baby herself.

 

 

Remembering that his brother advised him about his relationship with Saemi, he lay down on his bed again and stare at the ceiling.

"Whatever you had years ago.....fix it. It's the only way for you to reach happiness in marriage. If she doesn't want to admit defeat, then be a man and do it"

 

Playing the words over an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter