WHTM 11

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 14 hours of sitting in the airplane, she finally arrived at Incheon International Airport. Tired of siiting for 14 hours and barely gets any sleep, she just want to end things quickly and go home. How she missed her home after 2 years of not returning, she almost forgot the way to her own home.

She stands, waiting for her luggage to come out from the moving belt, while seeing other people already grab theirs. She always would be grumpy over lateness and more, but for now, she doesn’t even care about anything else and all her thinking is sleeping.

After she collected her luggage, she walks to the board where there were numbers of taxi and airport limos pasted there. She looks around the board and caught a number. She quickly dials the number and wait for the person to pick up.

“Hello. Can I use your taxi service?”, Saemi walked away, busy trying to speak in a loud condition. “Sorry, I can’t hear you. Can you repeat ?”, she furrows her eyebrows, being a little annoyed with the surroundings.

She was busy talking to the phone, when a guy accidently hit her luggage, making her a little pushed to the side.

“Sorry”, she heard the guy said but not even turning to the guy, she just raised her hand and walked away.

The guy quickly jogs to the gate, before he misses his flight after being woke up late this morning.

 

 

“Mr. Kim Jongin, are you going to USA for business or vacation?”, the ticket checker ask him. “Business”, he replied, and take back his ticket before going inside the plane.

 

 

 

“Omma!”, she jogs to the room that her father told her. “How did you fall?”, she sits a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter