WHTM 29

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin enters the cafe seeing his staffs are taking break and sitting around the table with their friends talking and gossiping like normal woman would do.

His eyes wanderd around the cafe looking for that particular person hoping that she's not there so that it will be easier for jim to meet the lady personally, without be seen by his staffs.

As he walks deeper in the cafe, he could see and identify some of his staffs are dating with their partner, some are gossiping between boys and girls, some give out smile to Jongin as he walks pass but only one sits alone at a table, eating a simple egg sandwich while reading a thick manuscript in another hand- his wife.

Looking at his wife from afar, he doesn't know what to feel towards this woman. His legal wife. Now that he think, he never look at his wife properly. And actually she is different from how he remembers her.

The coat that she's wearing goes with the colour of her dress shirt. She even wears tie. A ladies' tie. She looks smart and she looks like she's a total independent lady.

Shaking his head, he got his mind back to reality. He moves his right leg to walk towards Saemi but then he looks around. Suddenly talking to her and asking her to follow him would be a weird thing to do by a boss and a staff. He can't make Saemi build bad reputation, not when she's just working.

He reaches for his phone in his pocket and starts texting his wife. 

*Meet me in my office-Now*

 

 

 

She arrives infront of Jongin's office. Standing there, feeling weird seeing her husband's name stuck on the door, she wonders why he would call her at lun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter