WHTM 14

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PLAY : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDnlfHfS010]

 

“Saemi, I would like to introduce you to my friend’s son, Kim Jongin”, her father gets up from the floor with Saemi before introducing the guy who just entered the room.

Saemi’s eyes widened, not believing what she is seeing. The guy that she hoped she won’t meet again, is standing right in front of her. She felt like the time has stop and at the same time, she’s cursing at fate, for doing this to her.

“Greet him, honey”, her father said softly, seeing Saemi standing and freeze. Saemi was flustered and bow shortly to the guy, and she could feel all her hatred towards the guy coming back to her, as she remembers why the reason she lost her old self.

One name –Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

She stares at her small tea cup that has three strips of tea leaves in it. She doesn’t know what bothers her more, the tea leaves in her cup, or the person that broke her heart is sitting right in front of her.

“So Saemi, why don’t you introduce yourself to Jongin. You know, get along with each other. I’m going to leave you guys alone, I’ll be at other room”, her father said making her turns her head towards her father.

“You’re leaving me?”, Saemi’s eyes widened. Now, she’s scared. She scared that she’s now left alone with the douche that broke her heart and she scared that she might kill him in the room.

 

“You need to know each other and I don’t want to bother you”, he said and left the place. Saemi lowers her face again and stare at the food this time. All she had is Sashimi with some rice with it.

Jongin could feel the tense in the room and thick air going along. He clears his throat before trying to trig some conversation.

“My name is Kim Jongin. I am working in my brother’s company right now. I believe that we are the same age and I heard that this blind date is……..really blind”, he bits his lower lips and turn his gaze away at the thought of not expecting to see Saemi here.

 

 

Feeling suffocated, Saemi reaches for her handbag and rushes towards the door, leaving Jongin behind in the room still.

As she steps out of restaurant, she looks around, hoping for a cab to pass her way. She flags her hand when her sight caught a yellow cab coming towards her.

 

 

 

“You left him there?!”, her father got mad. She stares at her morning coffee sittin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter