WHTM 18

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What?”, Kyuhyun put down the files that he was reading. His brows furrowed and he stood up from his chair.

“Don’t you know anything about this?”, his sister made an international call when she heard that Saemi, the girl who once was his brother’s girlfriend is about to marry someone else.

“Well, I didn’t really thought that she’s serious. I mean, we did broke up, though”, he rubbed his nape, for the first time, telling his sister that he broke up with Saemi.

 

“What?!”, he could hear her sister almost screamed. Or already screamed. “You didn’t even tell me about it! Who asked for it? You or her?”, she asked continuously.

“I did. She was talking about marriage all of a sudden and she wants to stay there, in Korea. I can’t do that. You know my dream is to live here in the State”, Kyuhyun started explaining to her sister.

“But you love her, didn’t you. Don’t lie to me and say that you’re over her”, she said in a persuasive tone. And that make Kyuhyun realize. He still loves Saemi. He just didn’t show it.

He still remember when he tried to call Saemi a few times before, like he used to when they were a couple. But, he was scared. He was scared that Saemi hates him and he scared that he won’t be able to forget her.

 

“Stop the marriage, Kyuhyun-ah”, his sister said.

“When is it?”, Kyuhyun replied to his sister.

“Two more days”.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?”, Saemi furrows her eyebrows seeing her ‘husband-to-be’ bringing a plastic bag filled with ribbons and decos.

“We’re decorating our wedding car. And then, you will follow me to our home and help me decorate our home”, Jongin put down the plastic bag and takes out a blue and pink ribbon with white flowers about three of them.

She folds her arms together on her chest and looks at the newly bought car. “Do you like it?”, Jongin asks with a smile on his face when he saw Saemi is showing some interest.

“Isn’t she a beauty? This is our baby for the next three years”, he said, tapping the roof of the car, feeling a little proud of finally buying his own car. He usually rides with his brother or taxi.

“Good. I’m not sure if I’m interested in making some with you”, she stops her pace, with a remark to Jongin comes out of after hearing the word ‘B’ comes out of his fiance’s mouth.

Jongin smirks, as he knows what she’s talking about.

“Well, I’m not sure I will stop until six”, he said, saying with his naughty smirk on his face.

She leans to the left, letting her weight supported by he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter