WHTM 20

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tik……..

 

 

Tok…….

 

 

Tik………

 

 

Tok…….

 

 

 

Seventy-five minutes had passed and the crowds in the wide hall starts murmuring words of curses, accuses and so much more, that it stings the ear of the bride in white.

Holding tight to her bouquet of purple and white flowers, she brings the bouquet closer to her chest, don’t know whether it will make her feel better or not.

 

First, her wedding dress tryouts. Then, their cake tasting. And now the actual wedding.

 

He’s really testing her patience.

 

 

The feelings of guilt towards her old dad and incapable mom, the only thought she has now is, her mom must be tired from sitting too long.

The urge to cry threats her as her eyes begins to wet from forming tears thinking how bad daughter she is for choosing someone wrong.

 

 

Well, if he is the right one, he won’t be doing this

 

 

“Where is he?!”,  the priest asks Jongsuk, who is still trying to contact Jongin using his phone. “He’s not picking up”, Jongsuk replied after thousand times of trying to call his younger brother.

 

“Why did you leave him be, Sehun?”, Jongsuk asks Sehun, the last person that saw his brother.

“He wanted to drive his car here. So, I drove my own car and let him be. But, I just left about few seconds away before him”, Sehun explains, which received by Saemi’s ear who is sitting in the small room where bride’s usually waits for the groom to arrive.

 

Unfortunately, her groom is not arriving.

 

 

“At last, you decided to chicken out, Kim Jongin?”, Saemi mumbles the words to herself, and let out a small chuckle.

 

 

 

Can’t take it any longer, she stands up from her seat and walks out of the room, making whole heads in the hall turns towards her.

Yes, she is beautiful in the white dress and awed everyone….But on the look on her face, she’s not amused.

 

 

She walks towards the three guys that were talking about her groom with unreadable face.

Taking deep breath, she finally stops her pace.

 

 

“Why are you the one being his best man? Wasn’t it suppose to be Taemin?”, she asks Sehun the question with a hard face  but at the same time, making Sehun flinched a bit.

 

 

“Uhh….Taemin had other plans and so he changed”, Sehun glances at Jongsuk, not sure which one is more scary. Kim Jongsuk..or Jang Saemi.

 

 

“He changed his best man and he didn’t even tell me about it”, she looks other way, saying a little sarcasm and angry at the same time.

 

She turns to the crowds.

 

“Seems like there won’t be a wedding today”, she said with her normal voice  but enough for the whole crowd to hear her..

 

Earning shocking gasps all over, she keeps her poker face on but still glancing her parents face.

They must be disappointed with me.

 

Hiding her forming tears, she throws her bouquet away and walks to the room where she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter