WHTM 28

What Hurts The Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arriving late at work, Saemi runs for her table carrying the manuscripts that she was reading last night and since those manuscripts were super heavy and thick, they can't even fit in her suitcase.

With her messy hair and pale face- not having the time to put some makeup on, she ignores all the people that greets her. Like anyone greets her that morning. 

Things were busy in the office and everyone is rushing here and there and not just her department but her department is the busiest of them all.

She enters the elevator and pressed the number 12 like she remembered the day before where Jongin showed her the manuscript room. And that's where her desk is.

Arrived at her table, she puts down all the manuscripts and fixes her coat and put down the suitcase. She fixes her hair into a messy bun and takes out a bb cushion to dab on her face ate least to look like she's healthier than before.

 

"Hurry up. Mr. Kim is coming!" she hears a staff said loudly making everyone rumbles to their desk making sure that they finished their report and prepared them on their tables.

Quickly she keeps the bb cushion in her bag and jogs turns to her desk towards her chair and sit down acting like nothing happened. Feeling a little grudge towards her own husband for leaving her behind and went to work alone, she decides to act like he didn't even exist and only reacts when she needs to.

As soon as Jongin steps into the office, everyone's eyes sparkles and  flashes flirty smile to the Director of the department. Except for one- his wife. Giving him the nasty face would be her new talent that she has to brag.

Jongin walks to each desk, checking their reports lightly and asks about how his employees' day was and like Saemi thought, most of them would answer 'Great' with flirtatious smile follows. And some of them even thought deep about how their answer would be like ' Better now that I'm seeing you, Mr.Kim' and some even winks at him.

Passing seven tables, he arrives at the lovely-wifey's table. Not even looking at him in the eye as she promised herself, she would only answer when she's needed to.

"How was your day,Mrs.Kim?" Jongin asks the wife while taking the report that was place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter