Listing Down Debts

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd update for 3/7 so if you haven't read the first one, go back one more chap, okay? Okay. ^^,

          “Hey, moron.”

          “Hmmm.”

          “Are you an idiot?”

          “Mmm-hmm.”

          “What happened to you?”

          “Uhh…”

          “Wu Yifan!!!”

          “Oww! What the was that for you old man?” Kris barked on his phone as he felt his eardrums throb.

          “I told you to watch your language with me, kid. I only did that because I was doing a monologue here for five minutes! You’re not answering my questions and wasting my time!” Donghae shouted back and Kris sighed. He was indeed out of his self and he might’ve not heard what his hyung has been telling him the past few minutes. He can always blame that insolent brat who looks like an elf who had been coming to his house, and life, uninvited.

          “Okay, I’m sorry hyung but can you repeat what you just said?”

          “I was asking you how the visit to Sweet Cuddles went and what did you learn from it. Do you know the name of the owner? How many were their average customers? How about their employees?” Donghae went off and the barrage of questions made Kris’ head ache. But thankfully, a certain brat was able to give him answers on those questions which made his stupid disguise worth it. “And yeah, I would ask you who the was the girl with you? You are gay inside out, kid. What was that about?”

          Kris groaned; it’s probably Jongdae’s fault that the boss of his boss knew about Luhan and his disguise. “That person that you’re saying was my girlfriend is actually your employee, hyung.”

          “You’ve got to be kidding me,” Donghae scoffed.

          “I’m not. You can drag your here and see for yourself. We brought the wig back here and then I can also answer your questions properly,” Kris said in a firm tone. He can’t actually have Donghae there in his condominium almost all the time. It’s not healthy for him.

          “You’ve become feisty, kid,” Kris rolled his eyes. “And don’t you dare roll your eyes at me when I get there or I’ll kick a zero off your paycheck,” Donghae threatened that got Kris to frown.

          “You’re joking.”

          “No, I’m not.”

          “About which, exactly? You coming here or about my paycheck?”

          “Both, Yifan so hang up now so I can kick your tall myself,” then a beep. Is his Donghae hyung coming to Fantasia, for real? Kris shook his head because Donghae is not the type to be joking really. It would take his boss half an hour before arriving and it’s enough time to brief his staff and be on their best behavior. He put his phone down and headed outside to convince Luhan to wear the wig again when his phone lit up.

Fr: Chanyeoda

Hey! I’m coming over again and I’m bringing you my bestfriend’s special cupcakes! :) You should be flattered because they are SPECIAL.

See you, Mr. Grumpy~

          Kris rolled his eyes once again but a smile was struggling to tug on his lips and he can’t win against his body. “You’re really something, Park Chanyeol,” he breathed.

 

          “Baek, don’t you have anything better to do?” Chanyeol grumbled as Baekhyun latched himself again at his bestfriend. He has just finished giving orders to his table and because the day is pretty slow, he, Sehun and Jongin was able to rest a while on the single stools by the glass wall. He’s still pretty pissed with Baekhyun because he still left even after he and Kyungsoo tried to stop him. And now, he thinks that he can just waltz back like nothing happened. He’s keeping Kyungsoo in check, though. He’s got a real soft spot for Baekhyun and Chanyeol has to make sure that Baekhyun learns his lesson.

          “Oh please, Channie,” Baek pouted. “Soo has already shooed me away from the kitchens! Don’t do this to me, too!” he protested and tightened his hold on the taller.

          “Stop being so clingy and go find yourself your own place and job,” Chanyeol squinted his eyes and Baekhyun met his with that defiant, eyelined orbs.

          “We used to share that apartment so I see no reason why I shouldn’t stay there. My room is still vacant and I don’t mind having Sehun as a housemate, really. And what job could I possibly apply to?”

          “I don’t know, Baek. Maybe put your training to use? Find a bar where you could sing or maybe another company which is humane to sign you in.”

          “I know, I know. You don’t need to rub more salt in the wound Chanyeol. Why are you being difficult?” Baekhyun crossed his arms stubbornly and glared openly at his giant bestfriend. Or is he still?

          Sehun found himself tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter