Pieces are Falling in Place

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It is morning, Jongin’s body says so because even though not precise, he has a body clock. His body wakes him up when it’s morning because he needs to be at school. The thing is, it’s mostly not on time. That is why it is essential for him to set his phone’s alarm if he doesn’t want to get detention. He fumbled for his phone on his bedside table but as he reached for it, his hand grasped at air. Sleepiness still crowding his consciousness, he stretched out more but still he couldn’t find his bedside table.

          And then he hear a chuckle.

          “Shi– Owww!” out of surprise, he sat up right away only to bump on something. Or someone. He heard somebody groan in pain. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw Kyungsoo wearing an apron over a blue shirt and sweatpants. He panicked right away.

          “I’m so sorry, baby! Oh god. Are you okay? Are you bleeding somewhere? Do we need to bring you to the hospital? Oh , you’re not talking. Oh my god what did I do?” Jongin flailed his arms over Kyungsoo, looking like an idiot because he’s not being helpful at all. Kyungsoo forgot the pain on his forehead which collided with Jongin’s and he chuckled as he captured the younger’s arms to keep him from hitting himself.

          “Calm down, you baby,” he secured the other’s arms and leaned a bit forward so he can place a quick kiss on Jongin’s plump lips. “Good morning,” he smiled on the younger and the immediate blush on his cheeks is really cute.

          Jongin’s senses came back to him after the kiss as well as the events from last night. A wide toothy grin spread on his lips as his blush subsides. He just feels all happy that he gets to see the heart smile that he has been loving the first thing in the morning. He gently pulled his arms from Kyungsoo’s hold so he can reach out to the face that has been lingering in his mind and pull him closer for another kiss. But then he remembers morning breath.

          “Ahh…” he bashfully stood on his knees and kissed Kyungsoo’s forehead instead. When he leaned back though, the elder was pouting cutely it melted him inside. , Kim Jongin. You are so gone. You’re so whipped.

          “What are you doing?”

          “Uhm, what do you mean, babe?” he placed his hands on Kyungsoo’s thigh and just then, it dawned on him that Kyungsoo was straddling his own thighs. He needs to take a deep breath as he pushed his ert self away just like what he has been doing since last night. He didn’t want to scare this beautiful person in front of him. Kyungsoo sighed at him.

          “I was expecting you to kiss me back on my lips, dummy,” Kyungsoo pouted once again.

          “Morning breath, babe,” Jongin smiled sheepishly and it made Kyungsoo shake his head but he smiled a little.

          “Okay, fine. I actually came here to wake you up for breakfast. You need to eat something before you go to school,” Kyungsoo leaned once again to return the forehead kiss. “I’m expecting my kiss when you get out,” he winked and stepped out of the bed and out of his room to let Jongin do his business. “Just use whatever you need in the bathroom, okay?” he called over the close door with a bright smile.

          The smell of blueberries, pancake and bacon that clung to Kyungsoo made Jongin’s mouth water and he had to calm down yet again. He realized that his phone is on the bedside table but Kyungsoo’s is on the opposite side as Jongin’s and he chuckled to himself. If somebody has told him that he will be sleeping beside Kyungsoo yesterday, he would’ve punched them in the face and told them to off but he’s here on Kyungsoo’s bed, greeted with a kiss and a smile and he will be eating breakfast prepared by the person who became his treasure. The only thing that he regrets is that he wasn’t able to see Kyungsoo like this before. If he had just loved the elder way earlier, he would’ve been much happier already.

          He choked on the toothpaste foam in his mouth as he remembered that Do Kyungsoo, the beautiful, amazing and adorable cook of Sweet Cuddles, his first ever guy crush, the first ever guy who made him weak on his knees, the only guy that was able to make Kim Jongin cry for days, is finally his boyfriend. He quickly rinsed his mouth and then he remembered that the toothbrush he’s using is actually Kyungsoo’s, he squealed like a love struck with a hand cupped over his mouth so he won’t make too much noise.

          Kim Jongin is being an embarrassing love fool but he couldn’t care less. He has a sweet little boyfriend waiting for him outside with freshly made breakfast. He rushed to get into his spare uniform that he always carries around and he cringed internally at the reason behind such habit but he won’t be getting rid of that anytime soon. He’ll be needing them for instant sleepovers in Kyungsoo’s apartment. Convenient

          “How many people are you trying to feed, K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter