Trouble, Trouble, Trouble

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Tao woke up early because he hasn’t gotten much sleep. That’s just how he is; the earlier he sleeps, the later he wakes up. Since there is nothing much to do, he decided to be early for once for school. He texted his Kris hyung that he’s about to go to school but he was surprised to receive a response right away. He hasn’t expected him to be up this early and he even offered to take Tao to school. Why not? Besides, his hyung/boss has a car so why not arrive in class for once to school, right? It’s just a fifteen minute distance from his place but he won’t say no to the offer. Even though the day before was kinda tiring because of the issue with Sweet Cuddles, Tao could feel that today is a good day. He waited by the lobby of his dorm and when he spotted a familiar silver Camry stop at the front, he made his way towards it. The passenger door opened and he smiled at the person who got out.

          “Chanyeol hyung,” he called and his hyung smiled big at him too, remembering his panda looking junior back when he was still in high school.

          “Oy, Tao! I didn’t think that we would meet again like this,” Chanyeol clapped the younger’s shoulder.

          “You know each other?” Kris rounded his car until he’s beside the two who were smiling at each other.

          “Chanyeol hyung is three years senior of me and he studied at my school, hyung,” Tao answered. “But wait, you know each other?” Tao looked from his Kris hyung to his Chanyeol hyung and back for a few tomes trying to figure out what he’s missing. He’s pretty sure that when he was still a freshman, he hasn’t known his Kris hyung then because Fantasia has started when he was a sophomore already.

          “Well, he’s my boyfriend,” Kris told Tao as he scratched the back of his neck. He still needs to get used to introducing Chanyeol as his boyfriend without feeling shy or anything.

          “Wh-what?!” Tao sputtered. “Chanyeol hyung is the boyfriend that Luhan hyung is teasing you with?!” Kris nodded.

          “Is something wrong with that Tao?” Chanyeol tilted his head looking puzzled at the younger’s reaction.

          “No, there’s nothing wrong with that. It was just unexpected,” Tao shook his head and smiled at his hyungs. No wonder his Kris hyung had been a lot happier lately because he has the Happy Virus as his boyfriend. Chanyeol had been famous in their high school because he was loud and always smiling even though his friends are not exactly like him. He was always with the quiet but smart cooking wonder and a snarky diva who was always wearing eyeliner…

          “Oh ,” Tao muttered. How can he not recognize that the sassy idiot is actually the eyeliner diva who is one of the Happy Virus’ bestfriends? Maybe because he doesn’t wear much eyeliner anymore? And to think that he actually thought that the eyeliner diva is pretty. Well, he is. Even when he was still in high school but Tao paid him no mind then so why now?

          “What’s wrong, Tao?” Kris noticed the younger’s expression and his hand patted the other’s back.

          “Nothing, hyung. Don’t mind me. By the way, why did you offer to bring me to school today?”

          “I was actually planning to introduce you to Chanyeol but I don’t think that is necessary anymore.”

          “That’s all?”

          “And because I want to explain to you what has happened yesterday. I think nobody told you about it?”

          “Wow. Thank you hyung. I was really confused with what you were fighting with Donghae hyung yesterday. All I got is that he’s like launching a war to Sweet Cuddles because of its owner.”

          “I’ll explain to you so get in the car,” Kris motioned for him to get in the car. Tao was about to open the door at the back when Chanyeol beat him to it.

          “You go sit in the front, Tao,” Chanyeol slightly pushed him to the passenger door with a smile. Tao blinked.

          “Shouldn’t you be there because you’re the boyfriend?”

          “Don’t be silly,” Chanyeol chuckled. “Kris will drop me off first before he will take you to school so it’ll be more convenient if you just sit in front.”

          “Are you sure, hyung?”

          “Yeah, so just get in,” the elder ruffled the younger’s hair and he settled on the back seat. Tao did as he was instructed and got in front. When he caught his Kris hung raising an eyebrow at him, he just shrugged.

          “Chanyeol hyung pushed me here.”

          “Park Chanyeol,” Kris called to his boyfriend who is goofily smiling at him on the rear view mirror.

          “It is more convenient this way,” Chanyeol leaned forward so that he’s face is settled on the gap between the driver and the passenger seats. He smirked at Kris and added, “Are you missing me already, baby love?” Kris blushed but he glared at his boyfriend.

          “Ewww,” Tao commented with his nose scrunched up in disgust. “Did you learn that from Sehun, Chanyeol hyung?”

          “Huh?”

          “You should hear him and Luhan hyung when they’re together. Ugh!” the youngest cringed on his seat. “I’m just glad that I’m not doing any more project with Sehun.”

          With Chanyeol laughing his out at the back, Kris rolled his eyes and started the car. Chanyeol’s apartment is around twenty minute drive from Tao’s place so he figured that he has enough time to tell Tao what he needs to know. He was able to tell Tao about what has happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter