The Power of Cuddles

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Luhan’s vision is all blurry because of his non-stop tears. He tried to hold them in at least until he can call Kris and ask where the hell he had ran off to but he can’t. Not when it seemed like every word that Sehun has spoken are daggers that not only graze his skin but pierce through it all the way to the hilt and drag in whatever direction. Add to that the shattering of his heart that made his knees buckle and his sprint halted as he fell on the ground, his arms supporting his weight.

          He knows that he needed to find Kris but his strength has left him and all he could do was sob in the middle of a dark alley where his feet has brought him. He pulled the wig off of his head and removed the jacket as he was sweltering from his unexpected exercise but his eyes still let his tears flow freely. He sat there for who knows how long until he has felt faint vibrations on the ground. He figured it out soon as faint footsteps and he struggled to pull himself towards one of the walls to not block the way.

          His tears were now dried and his breathing is starting to even out but the footsteps faltered for a second. Maybe that person has seen Luhan and thought of him as some kind of a monster? He scoffed at himself. Maybe he really is because of the way that Sehun has treated him. Luhan can’t say anything though because he understood his Sehunnie. Luhan has hurt him deeply out of sheer stupidity and youthful uncertainty.

          “Luhan?” Kris walked over the hunched figure that he has spied on a dark alley. Well, he wouldn’t have noticed it if he had not seen a guy in yellow angry bird costume hovering by the entrance. He should’ve thanked whoever that is because Kris was led to Luhan but as he neared the person, he also ran. He’s probably from Sweet Cuddles too but Kris pushed that thought away. Sweet Cuddles is bad news. His curiosity got the best of him and that’s how he found Luhan. He felt a pang of guilt as he saw his new recruit who looked like he has cried his heart out. Was he that anxious that Kris has suddenly left the café?

          “B-boss?” Luhan raised his head to the source of the voice who had called him. Kris has put his hoodie down and his glasses were discarded somewhere. Without second thought, he launched himself on his tall boss and wrapped his arms around him. At least, someone has come for him. Kris should’ve pushed Luhan away because of the suddenness of the attack but he couldn’t bring himself to it. The pain that radiates off Luhan is tangible and it uninvitingly seeps inside him.

          “What are you doing here, Luhan?”

          “I-I’m a bad person, Kris,” a new round of tears came out and Kris knows that he couldn’t press any further than that yet.

          “Let’s get you home?” he offered. Kris has remembered Luhan’s address from his file and it caught his attention because if the address is correct, Luhan is actually staying in a posh condominium a few minutes’ drive to Fantasia but the elder told him that he was just staying there with a friend and he’s practically homeless.

          “No!” was Luhan’s exclamation and he clutched onto Kris some more. “Please. Don’t. Not yet,” he breathed. Kris has his one arm around Luhan’s shoulders as he held the elder closer to him. “Just let me stay with you for a while.”

          And Kris led Luhan to his own apartment.

 

          Yixing can’t get over the picture that his boyfriend has sent him yesterday. He tried to view the picture in different angles and lightings but he always comes to the same conclusion: the pair on the picture is certainly Kris and Luhan but for some reason, Kris is being uncharacteristically nerd and Luhan is a girl. A very beautiful girl at that.

          He has no idea as to why those two were in Sweet Cuddles much less why they were dressed like that. If he hadn’t shown Junmyeon his co-workers in Fantasia, he wouldn’t have had this picture in his hands. It would be fun to tease their manager for wearing something less of his own wardrobe and not matching his fashion sense and it will be priceless to see how Luhan will react to the news that somebody has known of his cross-dressing.

          “Yo, Xing! What are you looking at?” Jongdae has appeared out of nowhere behind Yixing and his phone almost dropped on the floor. It’s still half an hour before they open and it’s around this time that Jongdae come in.

          “Stop that and it’s none of your business, kid,” Yixing shoved his phone on the back pocket of his jeans to end the argument but he has forgot one tiny detail. This is Kim Jongdae that he’s dealing with and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Yixing yelped when a pair of hands had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter