Meetings

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You might've not read the previous chap because I'm posting this just a few hours after chap 2 so... ^^,

          Kris pulled his trench coat tighter around him when a random strong surge of wind blew. He’s taking one of his window shopping walks now that Fantasia is closed as it is three times a week. It is one of Donghae’s ideas because he doesn’t want his customers to get used to the idea of having the café open seven days a week. Besides, all of them (except Luhan) has other lives outside of Fantasia. They use their breaks to recharge themselves so that is what Kris is doing.

          He entered the mall and went straight to the shop that he frequents, in search for a new leather jacket. Women seems to have an uncanny ability to remember the clothes that they wear and they will point it out. Because is a good host, he will not let them see wear the same clothing article more than once. And because he hates it when somebody picks on his clothes. He is very particular with the way he dresses.

          Such waste of money, he thought but picked out a black piece from the rack and admired it.

          “Are you going to get that, man?” Kris raised an inquiring brow to that deep voice that came from behind him.

          “How does that concern you?” he replied in a stern tone. He looked back to the owner of the voice and he’s a little bit surprised to see another tall person in front of him. He’s wearing a navy blue hoodie, black skinny jeansThey guy looked at him weirdly but then he chuckled a little and pink crept up to his cheeks.

          “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to pry or anything. I’m just curious because I’ve been eyeing that jacket for a while now and I came back here with the intention of buying it but then you’re clearly interested at it too. If you’re taking it, that’s fine but if not can you just give it to me?”

          “You talk a lot, don’t you?” Kris would’ve been irritated if Yixing kind of nagged him but this talkative guy… he finds him amusing. Maybe it was because of the hint of dimples when he was talking or how flustered he looked like he was explaining something at the principal’s office or his ears that stuck out like a sore thumb but they’re still cute. Kris flinched like he touched something hot accidentally.

          “Are you okay?” the tall big-eared guy asked Kris with a lace of concern in his tone.

          “Again, that is not of your concern, kid,” Kris replied irately, red flags of warning are raised inside his head. “If you like this much then it’s yours. I lost interest on it,” he shoved the jacket to the other’s face who staggered backward but clutched the jacket anyway.

          “Uhm, thanks?” the hoodie kid muttered. He’s still weirded out with how this fashionably dressed guy is acting like he has got a stick shoved up of his . He had to cough to hide the blush that came from his too wayward thoughts on this good-looking stranger. It’s a shame though because he stomped away from the shop after glaring at him.

          “You probably looked better if you have smiled,” he mused as he followed the retreating back of Mr. Grumpy.

          “Chanyeol-ssi, are you finally buying that?” Chanyeol looked at the noona who owns the store. She has already known him because he would come at the store almost everyday just to check of his dream jacket is still there and now that he has enough savings, he can have it to himself. He felt a little nervous when he saw Mr. Grumpy holding his jacket because his hardwork would’ve been useless. “Chanyeol-ssi?”

          “Oh, I’m sorry,” he bowed and smiled brightly at the noona who smiled back at him. “Yes, finally,” he handed her the jacket and she led him to the counter to finalize his purchase.

          “Do you perhaps know Mr. Wu?” the noona asked Chanyeol as she scanned the barcode of the jacket.

          “Who?”

          “The guy you were talking to a while ago,” she giggled and her eyes turned dreamy. Ahh.

          “Nope. I was actually scared that he’ll get the jacket before me,” Chanyeol shrugged as he processed that Mr. Grumpy is Mr. Wu. He’s probably filthy rich if he’s addressed that way by noona.

          “Oh, I see,” she smiled once again and she hande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter