Skittering Around

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ooops. Not really an update but I have to edit this right away because there are silly mistakes and nonsense in this chap. Ugh. No wonder though because I was half asleep as I was writing this. Mehehehe. :3 Sorry, though? :P

 I love you, guys, like srsly, that's why I'm making a quick fix. :D *hides behind Soo and drags Jongin for additional defense*

         Chanyeol sat on the living room couch, drumming his fingers into a mindless rhythm that was playing in his mind at the moment with his legs crossed and eyes glued to the television but he’s not seeing what is on. He’s a little distracted as he played possible scenarios that might play tonight as he goes home with a boyfriend in tow for the first time. It’s not that his parents are against his preference; they have assured him when he confessed that nothing has changed and Chanyeol is just thankful for that. They even allowed him to live with his bestfriends because he said that he wants to have a taste of independence. His parents didn’t even bat an eyelid and agreed but they constantly reminded him that he should still be on alert and let them know if there is something that they can do for him.

          He didn’t think twice to ask for their help with Kris’ problem.

          He can’t understand why Kris is that scared to his father because he might be a mafia boss but mafias nowadays have restricted activities because even their protectors are being watched keenly once they were found out so there are only quite a few things that that old man can do. But maybe because he is the boss of the largest mafia in China and he probably has a lot of connections that can get him do what he wants without being pointed back to him. But maybe it is because that man is the reason why Kris has fled from him. He can’t even look at his son when Kris came out to him, trusting that his father will be there for him since they only have each other after Kris’ mom has passed.

          Instead, the mafia boss set Kris’ plushies ablaze and has asked him to go to countless straight blind dates that will just end up horribly because Kris was just a fifteen year old gay who was shoved into things where the women he meets are expecting him to show interest. The confession is always Kris’ first line and many would walk out on him but some stayed. On both occasions though, Kris will get him but run away as soon as his father has done beating the gay out of him unsuccessfully.

          Chanyeol shed a tear as Kris told him that. Never in the time that he has known his boyfriend did those things come across him. He saw Kris like a good son who grew up in a happy family but the sad truth is Kris grew up as he lost his motther, confused by his uality and roughed up by his father.

          He was jolted off of his seat, however, when Baekhyun trudged into the living room and sat beside him with a little blush on his cheeks. Chanyeol knew what is happening and he bites his lip to keep himself from snickering. He can’t raise Baekhyun’s suspicions so he decided to play dumb.

          “What’s up, Baek?”

          “Yeol…” the smaller looked up at him with a big smile on his lips. “Do you really not know who this friend of your boyfriend is?” Baekhyun’s phone beeped, signaling that he has a new text and he readily swiped the screen to read the message and he squealed. Chanyeol feels a little bad at lying but what harm could it be if Baekhyun is this happy?

          “Nope. I haven’t met all of his friends yet but he told me that the guy is a good one.”

          “Yeol, how tall are you?”

          Confused, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun to see if he’s serious or he’s just playing with him again but all he saw didn’t make him hesitate to answer. “I’m 185cm.”

          “Oh my god! He’s just a mere two centimeter shorter than you are!” Baekhyun squeaked as he rushed to type away on his phone. This time, Chanyeol had to cover his laugh coughs and the other looked at him like he was crazy.

          “So I take it that things are going smoothly?” he inquired.

          “Shut up, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun smacked his forearm. “We’ve just started texting about an hour ago!” but the blush that came back to his cheeks showed how excited he was. From the few texts that they have exchanged, Baekhyun felt an unknown pull to his gut to trust this faceless person that he is talking to. It may just be his imagination working up things but he can totally feel that Zitao (his name did tug something behind Baekhyun’s mind but he didn’t care) is a good person. He’s been easy to talk to and he’s good at keeping up conversations, too. Just like how Baekhyun is that’s why he feels that the day will feel short because they could be talking about everything under the sun.

          The front door clicked faintly and it must be Kyungsoo because Sehun has semi moved out of their apartment to stay with his boyfriend. Baekhyun sighs as he feels a little envy not only towards Sehun but to all of those who have a relationship to treasure. Good thing though that he has Kyungsoo with him to celebrate being single. Until the door opened and the two people in the sofa almost fell from their seats when they saw Kyungsoo backing into the living room with somebody that he pulls on the collar and making out heatedly.

          Chanyeol was about to yell at Kyungsoo to wait until they’ve gotten inside his own room that was just a few feet away when he recognized the person who is being manhandled by Kyungsoo even though the person is bigger than his bestfriend.

          Baekhyun has beaten him at it, though. “Soo? JONGIN?!”

          Thankfully, the two broke apart and Kyungsoo was smirking at his bestfriends while Jongin looks like he wanted to melt and disappear right where he was standing.

          “Okay, I’ll make this quick,” Kyungsoo pulled Jongin to close the distance between them and they’re standing side by side. “Baek, Yeol, meet my boyfriend, Kim Jongin.”

          “WHAT?!” Baekhyun exclaimed as Chanyeol protested with a big fat ‘NO!’ but Kyungsoo paid them no mind as if he didn’t hear anything.

          “Jongin, those two are my idiot bestfriends, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun,” he finished with a deep exhale as Jongin sheepishly bowed to his Kyungsoo’s bestfriends as he is still in a trance ever since Kyungsoo has invited him to his apartment and the next thing that he knows is that Kyungsoo is on him and their lips are locked together, a dream that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter