Misplaced Assumptions

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Chanyeol woke up with a start. Disoriented, it took him about a minute or two to get his bearings straight, all the while his mind was swimming in nothingness. He took inventory of his limbs and if he feels hurt somewhere. Oddly enough, he doesn’t feel anything off. If something, he’s a little far bit comfortable at that early. He judged that it’s just a little after six or around seven because of the amount of light that he’s seeing as he opened his eyes and his gaze zeroed in on the ceiling.

          “You’re awake for real now?” a deep and husky voice woke Chanyeol’s body from being half asleep and everything came down on him when he made sense of his surroundings and the memories from last night rushed into his consciousness. He clutched his head and tried to reorganize his thoughts.

          “Can you help me here? What exactly happened last night?” he turned to the owner of the voice and he felt his heart stutter once more.

          “You barged into my apartment yelling like crazy then you threw yourself at me…”

          “Hey!” he punched the person who owns the bed he’s on making the other yelp and glare at him. “I’m not that drunk to not remember anything and I don’t remember jumping on you last night, you bastard.”

          “Oh, so now I’m a bastard? What happened to the godly perfect and y me from last night?” Chanyeol’s ears turned red as he remembered how idiotic he was last night and his boyfriend is using it against him. Sometimes he just wants so plaster something over his big mouth because it gets him into trouble and humiliation. Kris is just smirking at him and as his defense, he punched Kris again. Another yelp of pain and this time, Kris didn’t just glare at him but he shifted until he’s straddling Chanyeol and the younger’s hands are pinned above his head. “That ing hurts already. What is your problem?”

          “If you don’t want to get hit then stop teasing me!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he tried to push Kris off of him because something at the back of his brain is stirring and he doesn’t want to go there. Yet. As much as he squirmed, Kris is surprisingly strong for his built. He doesn’t have the muscles to support the pressure that he’s using on Chanyeol but the force is there.

          “Are you being shy right now, baby love?” Chanyeol blushed even more.

          “Don’t call me that stupid name! That’s too gay!” Kris started to cackle while the younger beneath him is just not amused that it should be him making Kris flustered like usual but Kris is being cheeky early in the morning.

          “I should’ve done this before if I had known that you’ll going to be like this.”

          “I mean it, Kris. Shut up.”

          “Well, aren’t you feisty, baby love?”

          “Ugh!” Chanyeol thrashed more but it’s still futile because Kris is already shaking in laughter. “You shouldn’t be laughing at me when you’re the reason why we almost broke up,” the elder abruptly stopped his laughs and he leaned down until their noses are touching. The effect of the move to Chanyeol is risen heartbeats plus extra awareness of how close he and Kris are.

          “Weren’t you the one who brought it up, Park Chanyeol?” Kris practically purred onto his ear and he involuntarily shuddered. Why is Kris being like this when his brain is still half-sleeping and he’s being extra slow? His heart seems to be going on overdrive as well as his other senses and it’s driving him crazy.

          “Kris…”

          “What?”

          “I can’t ing think like this,” he whispered, hoping that the elder would understand him but he was chuckled at. He raised an offended brow at his boyfriend who smiled fondly at him before smirking smugly.

          “That’s the plan, actually.”

          “What the hell, Kris?” the younger tried to get up once again but he stilled when Kris swooped down on his lips to shut him up with their first kiss for the day.

          “I need to be able to talk to you without the alcohol in your system but are you sure you’re already sober?” Kris pulled back a little only to put his lips on Chanyeol’s forehead. “What were you thinking that you ended up wasted last night, Channie?” this time, Kris swung his legs so that he could sit beside Chanyeol and lean back on his headboard. His right hand is cupping the younger’s face and his thumb his caressing the other’s cheek. He was really mad when Chanyeol arrived last night reeking of alcohol but then after he stopped shouting, he broke down and Kris can’t just stand somebody crying. It’s one of his weakness after anything cute.

          Chanyeol took a deep breath. He really did something stupid (meaning drinking) and his plan on talking to Kris last night turned to his bawling feast. He might as well push through with it now since they really should talk about Chanyeol’s issues and it seems that Kris is up for some serious talk. He sat up slowly, minding the possibility of a dizzy spell hitting him, and he faced Kris putting up his most serious expression. Kris looked back at him with a blank face meaning that he would be the one doing the talking. Or for this matter, asking.

          “Kris can you be honest with me?”

          “Are we going to do this again?” Kris tilted his head as his memories went back to the night where the two of them started dating.

    

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter