Unexplainable Attraction

Fantasia vs Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jongin wants to go to rehab. He needs to go to rehab because he has fallen into a very unhealthy, or so he thinks, addiction. He knows that he has really gotten in bad when just hearing his name is enough to get life injected inside his veins, lighting up every nerve he has on his perfect body but reducing his insides to a puddle of softened toughness that was his mask ever since he has hit puberty. He believed in the saying that only the strong survives and they thrive off the weak.

          Jongin have never imagined that his world will turn upside down and the weak will become the reason that the strong will go on living. He was definitely strong physically, muscles growing and firming in all the right places. He’s also socially strong because he has tons of friends and friends with benefits alike. He’s also mentally strong because not to be bragging or anything, Jongin tops some of his subjects without even trying and he’s doing well with the others. Nonetheless, he is a force to be reckoned with and he refuses to be dependent because he’s a hell lot of capable for fending for himself.

          But all of his strong points seems to crumble because of this one and only person who seems to be effortlessly bringing out all the weakness that he haven’t even imagine of having. And this person is standing in front of him now with a purple-frosted red velvet cupcake held on Jongin’s nose but he looks past that. Jongin’s eyes are ever magnetized to the other person’s wide, shining eyes and then to his plump, heart-shaped lips with a smudge of chocolate there at the corner.

          The tan boy is quivering with the urge to press his lips on that small bit of brown sweetness that has been distracting him from the world and then swipe his tongue over it to get it off of the person’s flawless and angelic face. Come on, Kim Jongin. Lean in just for a bit and it will all be over, he thought as his pent up frustrations are bubbling and threatening to spill.

          “…ngin? Jonginnie?” Kyungsoo tilted his head worriedly because Jongin has been staring at the cupcake… no, on his face, with something that he can’t figure out what. He has called Jongin to try his improved red velvet because the owner has asked him to create new flavors for their customers. The younger had always been eager to do this for him before and it makes him smile for some reason. Well, Jongin is doing a good job on making him smile lately. And blush. His thoughts were the cue for him to blush once again because Jongin is still looking at him funny. Maybe he’s not in the mood for the taste test?

          With a regretful sigh, he put the cupcake down and smiled weakly at Jongin. Maybe he is tired of going early for work when he could’ve used the time to sleep more or stay with his high school friends. Something pricked inside him at the thought of Jongin being not available for his future taste tests. It makes him want to cry but that’s stupid. Kyungsoo shook his head but one tear betrayed him and flowed down his cheek.

          “What the ?! What’s wrong, Kyungsoo?!” Chanyeol came barging inside the café, the wind chimes violently clanged as the door was opened suddenly. The tall and gangly bestfriend of Do Kyungsoo rushed to his side and he has stubbed his toe on one of the tables and his waist bumped on the counter as he rounded near the kitchen and caught the tops of Kyungsoo’s arms, his squishy bestfriend looking at him with confusion.

          “What the did you do, Kim Jongin?!” Chanyeol then glared to the unmoving Casanova leaning by the register. He knew that this will happen eventually. He hadn’t expected that the Kim Jongin will do any good to his bestfriend. He knew nothing good will come out with that player and to see his vulnerable, little Kyungsoo is just too much, even making him forget what had happened last night.

          “Calm down, Yeol,” Kyungsoo sighed tiredly and put a hand on Chanyeol’s bicep. This move earned a narrowed eyes from Jongin and he caught the giant elf’s judging look boring holes onto his forehead.

          “How can I when that made you cry?!” Kyungsoo flinched at what his bestfriend has exclaimed. How the heck did Chanyeol see that stupid tear?

          “What?!” Jongin asked incredulously. Never in his right mind would he allow Do Kyungsoo to cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter