He's Grown Up Pt.1

Professor Oh and I

Luhan POV: 

Sehun must have been sitting in a corner crying because I lost him and now he probably thought I wanted to lose him! 
SEHUN, NO! 
Frantically, I wandered around wondering how the hell I lost a man that was over 6 feet tall with platinum hair. Well... I walked past the bathrooms, and some of the food carts, maybe he ended up going into one and I didn't hear him tell me he left! I quickly ran to the bathrooms and sprinted inside only to find a couple kids and no Sehun. Then I ran by the food and of course, no Sehun. My heart pounded just from running-but also from anxiety. 
I couldn't handle it. 
The fact that I begged Sehun to go, and the fact that Sehun had bad memories from an amusement park... It was such an ironic story, I almost laughed- but instead I actually cried. 
I was the worst of the worst. 
"Ughhh! I'm lower than ing dirt." I crouched down in the grass and ran my fingers through my hair. 
"It's so cold outside... Sehun." I pictured the young Sehun, crying in a corner, freezing and hungry waiting for his father. But his father would never come. I had to find him! Promising myself I wouldn't leave him like his father, I began my search again. 
"Sehun! Sehuuuuuuuun!" Calling left and right, I began to get discouraged because I couldn't see- His car! I quickly ran back to the entry gates to see if he'd left. 
How stupid was I? 
If Sehun wanted to, he could just leave! But when I approached the gate, the car was sitting right here we left it. 
And my phone was inside. 
"Damn it!" I began to wipe away my endless tears, feeling immense guilt come over me. 
"Luhan?" I whirled around to see the one person I did not want to see the most. 
"Oh hey it is you. Why are you crying? I saw you running while I was on my way out, and I wondered if something bad happened." 
"Not that it would matter, excuse me." 
"Hey, wait!" Baekhyun grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, once again reminding me of my muscle mass. 
"Are you okay?" Now here was a stupid question that Sehun would have never asked. If I was crying, I OBVIOUSLY was not okay! Sehun would have had more logic than him. But since Baekhyun was already stupid, I lied because he probably couldn't tell the difference. 
"I'm fine, excuse me." 
"You're not fine, what's wrong?" Then again, maybe not. 
The sky was almost black, the only lights coming from the bright amusement park. They seemed to outshine the moon. 
"Look," I let out a small laugh, 
"Why do you care? Why don't you just make fun of me, and call me a cry baby already?" 
"Make fun of you?" Baekhyun had a concerned look on his face. 
"Why would I make fun of you?"
"Why? Aha! seriously?" He still held a tight grip on my wrist, why was he so concerned? I was running out of time! 
"I'm a straight A student- minus chemistry which everyone knows. I'm weird. I only wear long sleeves. I live with Dr. Kim because my father is a drunk. I sit alone at lunch. I'm crying! Oh, and, I'm Chinese! Don't ask me why you'd make fun of me."
"Make fun of you...? I've never made fun of you."
"Bull." 
"I haven't!" Baekhyun was obnoxious and all the girls wanted him and his friends... But, when I thought about it, did he ever make fun of me? Did any of them? All I could wonder was why he was so exasperated over me. 
"You just gave me reasons why others make fun of you, but it's not funny. I might not be the smartest kid, but I'm not cruel..."
"Well, then thanks I guess. Look, I'm sorry, but I have to go." I snatched my arm away from his grasp. 
"Wait, so what's bothering you?" 
"It's nothing." I can't tell you.
"But you were crying!" 
"Please, just let me go. I really can't tell you."
"Can't? Or won't?" Baekhyun was relentless. 
"Can't. I just have to go, I'm sorry." And I truly was. I didn't want to worry someone I barely knew, I wasn't worth the worry. Quickly, I ran off, looking back at Baekhyun, and left him. I had to search for Sehun. 
 
Baekhyun POV: 
I never made fun of him, never. Neither did any of my friends! Maybe we all were a little stupid- except for Kyungsoo and Jongdae, okay and Minseok, Chanyeol and Lay. I was the stupid one of the group- but we still never made fun of him because we actually had hearts unlike the other brats at school. Luhan seemed really worried, and I felt bad. Maybe he felt like I'd make fun of him if he told me. 
My friends and I also may have been a little bit of rebels, getting in occasional fights... They always asked me why I defended Luhan and it was always the same answer. 
Once, I was cutting class with Chanyeol, and Luhan was coming out of the bathroom. My heart stopped when Luhan saw Chanyeol and I kiss in the hall, and right then and there he could have made fun of us and told the whole school. But what did he do? He smiled at me and walked away. 
Luhan, the (no offense) least popular kid in school saw Chanyeol and I, two of the (not to be conceited) most popular kids in school, kissing, and walked away. Right then and there, I knew he was different than everyone else made him out to be, but it made me curious. Curious why he let everyone walk over him, why he never tried to make friends with anyone- because after I was his partner in chemistry, I couldn't understand why anyone wouldn't want to be his friend. Often times though, I come across as flirty, and I'm not, I guess I just enjoy skinship!  I also tend to be really hypocritical. 
I am gay. 
I'm dating Park Chanyeol. 
But pretend I'm a homophobe. Sometimes it hurts Chanyeol's feelings, and I feel awful, but I have no backbone. And Chanyeol and I both knew that if my parents found out, I'd be sent off to the military for sure. 
But still- Luhan. I had always wanted to speak to him about that day in the hallway.. I would thank him one day. He actually had me worried. Luhan's face was so pale, and his eyes were just pouring out tears. Even though he was trying to act tough, which surprised me, it was like he physically couldn't. Like his body was just too delicate to even try to become angry. 
It was kinda cute. I left the park, thinking about Luhan, and hoping he was going to be okay.