What Have I Done? Pt. 1

Professor Oh and I

Sehun POV: 

"That's why I care so much. I hardly know either of you, but I don't want you two to be hurt if I can prevent it. If I was the one in that situation, I'd want someone to help me out." Maybe Jongin had a point. Luhan and I had been taking the whole thing on by ourselves, with Kris- but then again he wasn't of much help, he just provided emotional help for Luhan... Then again that was something I lacked on, so maybe he was needed.. 
Hmm. 
"I appreciate it, Jongin. I mean it." 
"Just look at this as a payment for college, okay? But we're going to have to sort things out later with Luhan. I can't just say he lives with me and then back off." 
"You're right, that'd be really suspicious." For a moment, Jongin and I stared at each other. It was as if we'd reached a mutual agreement or truce with one another, and it was nice. 
"Hey, Dr. Kim? Are you in here?" 
"Oh, he's here." Jongin's face lit up.
"Who's here?" 
"Him." Opening the door to the cool infirmary, an average height boy with long bangs stood in the middle of the room. His skin was not as pale as Luhan's but it was still extremely white, and his eyes were not as large as Luhan's, but there was so much eye white- I was surprised. 
"Sehun," Jongin began, after closing the door to the infirmary, 
"This is the student I'm dating." 
"Jongin! You told him?!" The student smacked Jongin's arm, making him back up a little bit. 
"Calm down, he's dating one too."
"Jongin!" I narrowed my brows at him in displeasure that he'd told someone. 
"Hey! It's okay! We're all in the same position so calm the down!"
"Watch your language." 
"Geez. Always a teacher... Do you ever take a break?" I rolled my eyes at Jongin, then looked back at his student. I noticed his collar had one button on it. 
He was merely a child. 
"He's a first year?" 
"Yup. Fresh as they come." Jongin put his hands on the students shoulders from behind him, only to be shrugged off. 
"That's probably why you don't look familiar. I only teach third year chemistry and second year biology." 
"Yeah, I'm in earth science. Geez, what the hell Jongin?! I told you not to tell anyone!" The student whacked him again, and in all honestly it was pretty amusing. The student was probably 5'4" and Jongin was around 6'0", and the fact that a shorty was beating up Jongin made me smile. 
It reminded me of Luhan and I. 
"I told you, he's dating a student too, so cool your !" 
"DON'T TELL ME TO COOL MY OR I WILL BLOW A GASKET JONGIN! AND-" 
"Ahem..." I cleared my throat to let them know I was still in the room. The two must have been close, judging by the way they were yelling at each other. 
"I'm Professor Oh. Oh Sehun."  
"I'm Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo." 
"Kyungsoo," Jongin tried to touch Kyungsoo again, but he just got slapped away once more,
"Sehun has been experiencing student suspicion with him and his student, so I told a little white lie." At first, Kyungsoo looked angry as Jongin explained the situation, but as Jongin entered the emotional side of the situation, Kyungsoo's face softened. 
"I understand. So who's the student you're dating?" 
Well that was straightforward. 
"I'm still unsure if I should t-" 
 
Knock knock! 
 
"U-um... Dr. Kim?" Making huge strides up the door, I quickly turned the door handle and grabbed he person who knocked, closing the door again. 
"Everyone come with me." Everyone followed me back into the heated closed, then I shut the door. 
"Kyungsoo, this is Luhan." 
"Sehun, who is that?"
"That's Jongin's boyfriend." 
"He's dating a student too?!" The way Luhan was grabbing onto my white lab coat made my insides warm. 
He was too adorable. 
"He is, and he's willing to help us out but you have to be willing too, okay?" 
"Okay..." 
"So you're a third year?" 
"Y-yeah." 
"I've never seen you before."
"O-oh." Luhan, being the timid person he was, hid behind me and shyly responded to Kyungsoo's questions and comments. The way Luhan came across as helpless made my protective instinct pour out. 
"Sehun..." Luhan whispered to me and pulled on my coat, making me lean down. 
"What?" 
"Um... Why are we in here?"
"Right. Okay, well. Listen. Now that we've gotten our little meet and greet over with, we need to discuss what Jongin, Kyungsoo and I discussed earlier." I ruffled luhan's hair,
 
Luhan POV:
"Luhan, you're now living with Jongin." 
"What?!" I stared at Sehun with a gaping mouth. 
"Theoretically of course. Everyone at school will just think you're living together, but you aren't. You'll still be with me. But it'll really help us out, Luhan." 
"I don't know if I can do that. I can't lie, you know that!" I was practically peeing myself just standing in the room with two still unfamiliar people! 
"Hey, we'll work on it okay?" 
"Luhan, I understand that you're uncomfortable with the idea, but give it a try." Kyungsoo gently touched my shoulder. 
He was so ING SHORT! Get your hands off of me! I squirmed away in the most shy way, putting my arms around Sehun. 
"Luhan doesn't like to be touched." 
"Sorry, I didn't know." 
There was so much pressure on me. 
Keep it a secret. 
Don't ever speak about it. 
But at home, somehow balance a forbidden relationship and perfect grades. 
But also spend time with Kris, but Sehun is lonely too. But don't spend too much time with Sehun because someone will know.
Everyone disapproves.
"Luhan, do you want to eat lunch together?" Looking at Jongin, then to Sehun and then to Kyungsoo, I realized I had support and that I didn't need to take it on all by myself. 
"Yeah, let's do that... Sorry Sehunx." 
For causing you so many problems. 
 
"So do you understand?"
"Yes. I get it." Kyungsoo and I sat alone, outside on the grass during lunch. I couldn't remember the last time I had sat with someone other than Sehun at lunch. 
I enjoyed it. 
And Kyungsoo seemed very kind, despite his somewhat hot temper. 
"You know Luhan, I can tell something is on your mind. You can tell me, I might actually understand." 
Maybe... Just for once... I'll open up to someone I just met. 
"I'm just afraid that one day Sehun will wake up and not want me anymore. I will always need him more than he needs me, and it made a me sad that there's nothing keeping him bound to me." I laid down in the grass, feeling the cool air brush my bangs across my forehead.
"At anytime, he can just drop me."
"Do you doubt Sehun's sincerity?" 
"It's not that... I just doubt myself. I doubt I can keep him." 
"But he's here right now, isn't he? Look, this is from experience... I know for a fact that Sehun is serious about you. I don't even have to know either of you, all I have to know is that  you're a student and he's a teacher." Kyungsoo also laid down, staring up at the clear sky. 
"Sehun is a teacher, and it takes a lot for a teacher to even consider dating his student. Trust me, he knows the risks, and feel comforted that even though he knows the risks, he's still taking them, for you. He loves you. And we have a plan, so before you get all depressed, let's try the plan okay?" 
"Yeah.. Okay." 
"Plus, you only have about 7 months till June. Once you graduate, you can date openly. You're lucky." I suddenly realized it was actually more difficult for Kyungsoo and Jongin's relationship to get by. Kyungsoo still had 7 months of his first year, but even over the summer no one could find out, so Kyungsoo had practically two and a half years until he could date Jongin openly. It must have been harder for them, than for Sehun and I. 
I respected them both a lot more after thinking about that. It was already November and the air was beginning to get cool, but the sun felt amazing on my face. Closing my eyes, I felt a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders. 
I think... That keeping my feelings and worries inside me all the time really wore me out. And now, that I have someone that really understands, I can breath again. Sehun meant a lot to me, and I'd like to think I meant a lot to him as well. My eyes grew heavy and soon I became unaware of my surroundings. All I could feel was the soft grass touching my neck, and my bangs blowing across my forehead. 
I felt peaceful.