What Have I done? Pt. 2

Professor Oh and I
Luhan POV: 
I could hear Kyungsoo calling my name gently,  
"Luhan... Luhan..." But only... 
"Huh?" 
"Luhan, hey, wake up." 
"Oh- it's you." 
"You seem disappointed." Jongin smiled down at me. 
"Where am I?" Sitting up, I noticed that the room I was in had tan walls and the bed was blue, not white. And the smell, while not unpleasant, wasn't Sehun's. 
"You fell asleep outside during lunch, you were really out. You slept all the here- it's my place by the way."
"Oh. You didn't try to wake me up?" 
"You did, you opened your eyes and said 'leave me alone.'"
"Oh geez, I don't remember. Well thanks, but why...?" Jongin stood up from sitting on the bed and opened the blinds. 
"Sehun was called to a meeting on the way back home, so I offered to let you stay here. He should be back soon, you're welcome to go home if you'd like." 
"Oh. Well, thank you for taking care of me." I awkwardly stood up and pulled up the blankets I had been laying in. 
"I'll see you tomorrow, Dr. Kim." 
"Jongin is fine, we're family friends remember?" 
"Haha... Oh yeah." We both shared a quick laugh before I slipped my shoes back on. Jongin's house was fairly clean- but. 
Oh. 
"Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately, haven't had time to clean the kitchen." There were bowls and plates, cups and spoons everywhere. 
"I bet Sehun's place is nothing like this." 
"Haha yeah, because he's a neat freak and an arrogant . Can't have a messy house right?" Jongin and I started laughing again, knowing it was true. 
"Thanks again." Waving while opening the door, I let myself out. It was pretty dark, and just as I started making my way to my home, a flash startled me. 
"Woah-" I quickly turned my head. 
No lightening.. The sky had no clouds. 
Flash! 
I turned my head again, this time sporting two figures- two girls in school uniforms to be exact. 
"Is that Dr. Kim's apartment?!" 
"Of course it is, Jihye, Luhan just came out of it and he lives with him!" 
"Hey-" 
Slam! 
Before I could say anything more to them, I heard a car door close. Looking down from the balcony, I saw Sehun walking up from his car. 
Two creepy girls on one side of the balcony, and Sehun below me. 
Please don't see me.
Please don't wave. 
 
Sehun POV:
"Did you see their skinship?"
"They seem so close, I'm jealous!"  
"Yeah, at least we have proof he lives with Dr. Kim now." 
I rolled my eyes at the stupid students after they past and made my way home. After the meeting, I went out for a few drinks and maybe I had too many? Nah. 
I was fine. 
"I'm fine!"  
But skinship with Jongin? 
I knew I couldn't trust that bastard. 
"Luhaaan? Hello?" I called through the dark house. 
No one answered. 
 
Luhan POV: 
"Thanks for saving me, Jongin. That was close."
 
Flashback: 
"So this is Dr. Kim's apartment?" 
"I didn't think you actually lived with him..."
"Why don't you live with your ty father anyways?"
"You're just a burden!" 
"Hey, Luhan. Is your head ache better? It's getting cold, you should come back inside." Jongin stood in the door way, calling me back inside. 
"I-uh... Yeah. Thanks." 
"Hey, girls, please don't do things like this. This is my private home, I will call the police if you come again." Jongin came out and wrapped his arm around me, 
"Luhan, I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow," he started to walk inside with me under his arm, 
"It's probably just a cold because you don't have a fever, so---" the door closed. 
"Okay, we're good."
End of flashback 
 
Luhan POV: 
" should contact Sehun and tell him where I am." 
"Yes, of course." 
"I saw him when I went outside, he must be confused." I took out my phone from my school uniform (never had time to change) and dialed Sehun. 
Oh damn! 
8 missed calls. 
All from Sehun. 
 
Ring!  
"Hello? Luhan? Where the hell are you?" The phone barely even rang once before he answered. 
Had he been waiting for my call? 
"Hey sorry, calm down. I'm at Jongin's-" 
"Don't you ing dare tell me to ing calm down. Get your damn home, now." 
"Sehun, really, I'm sorry but the gir-" 
"I don't give a . Jongin said he was taking you home, so get home." 
"Hey, let me explain! He was just he-" 
"COME... COME HOME NOW OR I SWEAR... I WILL KNOCK THE ING DOOR DOWN AND... AN- AND DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF!"
"Are you okay? Sehun? You're talking funny." I started blushing, knowing Jongin could hear him. 
"DON'T YOU START WITH ME, MR. GET. HOME. NOW." 
Beep.  
 
That was the first time Sehun ever yelled at me. 
The first time he had ever cussed me out like that. 
"He sounded pissed..." 
"Yeah no sherlock!" Oh damn. 
"Sorry! I didn't mean to swear at you! He just makes me angry..." I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. 
"My relationship with Sehun must seem like he's blackmailing me, but I assure you... He is." 
"Haha, no, It's okay. Kyungsoo and I get like that, too, But hey, It's not that I don't enjoy your company, but I really like my door. So please...." 
"Yes! Yeah, thanks again. I'll see you tomorrow Jongin! Bye!" Sehun sounded weird over the phone, but I assumed he was just tired. I flung open the door and ran (sprinted) outside, turning the door handle to my home and flinging that door open too. 
 
"Sehun, okay, before you get mad again, let me explain-"
"Explain what? The sudden... nap at Jongin's place?" 
"What is this? An Interrogation?" 
"It's 9:58! It's late, you should have been home!" 
"Hey, what about you, huh? You're home awfully late too. Where were you?" Had Sehun been drinking? The house was dark, and Sehun's figure seemed even taller. It was scary. 
"Don't make this about me, I have a job to do!"
"Have you been drinking, Sehun?" 
"Did he touch you?" Huh? 
"Sehun have you been drinking?!" Sehun came towards me. I was practically against the door (never had a chance to walk inside or take my shoes off) and there was no where else I could go. The moon light barely lit Sehun's face, all I could see what his intense eyes, unfocused eyes, and blonde hair. 
He had been drinking, I'd seen that look to many times. 
Pointless rage... 
"The girls said he touched...  Touched you, where?!" Sehun was acting strange, really strange. 
"You're jumping so conclusions-" 
"WHERE?!" 
That smell.
"Stop it Sehun!" Grabbing my arms, Sehun started shaking me back and fourth. 
"Why are you acting like this?!" 
"WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME?!" 
"UGH! I'M SICK OF THIS ! LET ME GO!" 
"Hey, Sehun, Luhan, you guys!" Kris dashed out of his room. 
"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE TOUCHED ME?!" Don't do it Luhan. 
"Everywhere." Stop.
"WE ED." 
Stop it. Don't provoke him! 
"WE ED ALL AFTERNOON! AND IT- Ah!" 
"Sehun what the hell?!" 
It was all too familiar. 
The smell, the heavy breathing, the sting. 
It always began with a slap. 
"Oh, Luhan, I'm sorry. Your father is just a little stressed. I won't do it again." 
But he would. He would do it again! 
"Why did you bring me here? WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE IF THINGS ARE JUST GOING TO BE THE SAME?!" I hit Sehun's chest and gripped his clothes. 
"I LOVE YOU IS THAT NOT ENOUGH? Why can't you trust me Sehun?" 
"Hey you guys."
"Please don't be the same as him!" 
Kris put his arms on my shoulders and pushed me away as I screamed at Sehun. Tears came streaming down my face and into my mouth; the taste of salt lingered. 
Déjà vu. 
"YOU'RE DRUNK SEHUN! AND YOU HIT ME! YOU HIT ME! I love you, DON'T DO THIS TO ME!" 
"You son of a ." Kris turned away from me and immediately punched Sehun in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. It was too dark to see where, but I didn't have to see anything to know what happened. 
"Think about what you just did! Come on, Luhan." Kris opened the door and pulled me with him, pounding on the next door. 
 
"Hel- Luhan?!" 
"Sehun just hit Luhan. Can we stay here for the night?" 
"Come in." 
I couldn't believe he hit me.