Pure Love

Professor Oh and I

Hey guys, I know some of you have commented about the format of the story and it being hard to read.. Sorry about that, but I write on my iPod and can't change it! There's not much I can do, so I apologize! I also busted my thumb and couldn't type for a while haha sorry! 

Tip: Read it on your phone if you can, format is way better. 
 
 
Luhan POV: 
"S-stop! Cut it out!" The man kept kissing me and although I didn't want to admit it, I knew who it was. His faintly familiar smell filled my nose and made my face crinkle in disgust.
"Stop it." The feeling of his lips on mine... It was disgusting. 
"You taste good." My eyes widened. 
This wasn't Sehun. 
Soon, his warm hands glided under my shirt, making my muscles tense up from the cool feeling. His knees were on either side of my hips, pinning me down to the bed. Hot lips and a wet tongue on my neck causing shameful moans to escape. 
"A-ah.. Please.." I couldn't help it, my body's response to the touch. It was the first time I was being touched that way and my body was overwhelmed by the unfamiliar feeling. 
 
I was disgusted, but my body felt good. 
 
"Why are you doing this to me, Suho?" Breathing hard, I tried to push him off of me, but it was like trying to push a brick wall. He propped himself up and hovered over me, staring straight into my eyes. 
"Because I love you." Before I could even say anything, both my pajama bottoms and underwear were stripped down just enough to expose it to the cold air. 
"You love me?" I surprised myself when I spoke, my voice coming out like a child's. Tears started to come out of my eyes and burn my dry skin. 
 
Sehun, please help me. 
 
"No," Suho took off his shirt and began to move me around in the bed, "I just said that. I don't love you, not yet at least. But if Sehun loves you, there's definitely something special about you." Leaning in, Suho's lips brushed mine again, 
"What do you mean?" 
"Sehun only cares about a few people. If he cares about you, there's something highly precious he sees in you. He wants you, so I want you." 
"W-" he came closer and closer to my lips, as if it was in slow motion.
 
I wanted to push Suho off me and punch him, I wanted to scream at him for what he was doing to me. Yet, the last person I wanted to see, was somehow the only person I wanted to save me. 
I couldn't help it. 
"SEHUN!" Suho laid his lips on mine again. Sehun probably didn't actually love me- that was just a joke or misunderstanding Suho had, but it angered me that Suho just wanted what was Sehun's. 
Wait. 
Huh? 
I wasn't Sehun's... Exactly. 
"Please get off-" 
Like magic, the door flung open and a weight was lifted off of me. A loud smack bounced off the walls, as Sehun had hit Suho, and quickly thrown him to the ground. 
"You stay away from him!" Sehun yelled at Suho, who was holding his cheek on the floor. 
 
When my eyes met Sehun's, time stopped.  
 
The dark stare he had, the fierce expression- I forgot where I was. 
 
"We're leaving." I was grabbed so fast, I didn't have time to protest, let alone get dressed. The sheets came with me as Sehun lifted me in his arms, heavily stomping out the door. 
I became increasingly aware of my ness as Sehun carried me down the hallway. 
"Kris! Wake up! We're going home, now." Sehun kicked the door multiple times until he heard Kris groan. 
"U-uh you can put me down..." The bright artificial light from the lamps made Sehun's face glow. It was so bright, but yet everything seemed so gray to me.. Sehun didn't answer me, let alone look at me. Even as we left, he didn't glance at me, even as he put me in the car. 
Sehun wouldn't look at me, and it made me feel strange inside. 
 
"Why did we go back so early?" Kris, the only one who was clueless, questioned Sehun from the back seat. We were still at least a half hour away from home, and I had hoped Kris would've stayed asleep for the whole ride, but he woke up. The car ride had been so silent, I could hear the air seeping through the small cracks where the door shut. Was Sehun mad at me? The car felt tense, and he still hadn't said anything to me. 
"Hey!" Kris whined from the back seat, "tell me!" 
"Why don't you ask Luhan." 
I knew it! He was mad. 
"Luhan?" 
"U-um.. Suho was just being strange, and so, yeah.." I took out my phone and began typing the whole story- which took 2 pages to type. Then I sent it to Kris. It was too embarrassing to say it all out loud, that Suho kissed me. 
"HAH? LUHAN WHAT THE HELL? HE COULD HAVE YOU!" 
"Kris stop!" Sehun's eyebrow twitched.  
"HOW COULD YOU JUST LET HIM?!"
"Did I not say that he BARGED into my room?!" Kris unbuckled his seat belt and scooted forward in rage, 
"THE NEXT TIME I SEE THAT GUY, I'M GOING TO BEAT HIM TO A PULP FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!" 
"Kris please calm down." Sehun's expression darkened in annoyance. 
"First I'll say, 'hey, remember me?' And he'll say, 'um, no.' So then I'll say, 'oh really? Well, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOUCHED MY BEST FRIEND' then I'd beat him to a pulp and leave him." 
"Kris-"
"I CANT BELIEVE HE TOUCHED YOU, LUHAN. WHAT A ERTED, OLD MAN!" Suddenly Sehun just exploded, I could practically see fire come out from his mouth as he yelled at Kris. 
"WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND SIT DOWN?! YOU'RE NOT MAKING IT BETTER BY ING. SIT BACK, BUCKLE YOUR DAMN SEAT BELT, AND SHUT UP." 
Kris obeyed. 
Maybe Sehun was just mad because he was tired and Kris was making such a fuss.. Right! 
That's all.
 
Sehun POV: 
Old man
It pissed me off. 
Whenever someone pointed out how disgusting it was for some old man to love a younger woman, I wanted to smash their face in. 
It wasn't disgusting. Not in my case anyways. Luhan was a guy, I wasn't after his body. 
I'm not the most pure person in the world, I know that, but my love for Luhan is as pure as it can be. 
The ual attraction and after I began to love him. 
I love him for who he is. As long as he's by my side, I'll be happy. 
I guess that's pure
 
Luhan POV:
Once Sehun closed the door, I breathed a little and let myself just think about what had happened. 
1) I met Sehun's family. 
2) Suho kissed me and came onto me 
3) Suho said Sehun loved me 
4) Number 3 was probably a lie 
5)-
"You're shaking." Not even a 5 minutes without an interruption. 
I need time to comprehend my life! I hadn't realized how scared I actually felt though, I wanted to cry. 
 
If I cried, would Sehun comfort me? 
No, who am I kidding! He'd laugh. He'd definitely laugh! 
 
"I-I'm just cold." I lied. With a blanket wrapped around me, I made my way to my clothes that I had stashed in Sehun's room while Kris took over mine. 
Maybe Sehun had seen a male body before durning college, but I didn't care. This wasn't his anatomy class. The point was, he hadn't seen my  body before, and I wasn't about to let him! 
It was so embarrassing.. 
Actually.. 
Sehun had seen my body before when he saved me! 
The embarrassment killed me inside. 
 
I climbed into bed after I changed, pulling the covers up to my waist since I was sitting, my back against the wooden headboard. Sehun sat down at the end of the bed, the dim lighting making the mood feel a little scary. 
"Let's talk." 
"I just want to be alone for a little." That's all. I just need time to think.
"This is my room." 
You know what I meant! 
"Then just leave me alone." 
"I'm not leaving you again." 
He's persistent!
My cheeks began to burn, I wanted to melt.
"Fine. What did you want to say?" Without a second of thought, Sehun fired at me. 
"Did you have ?" 
"Huh?!" My eyes widened at the question,
"Did you have ?" 
THAT'S WHAT HE WANTED TO KNOW?! 
"N-no! Of course no-"
"Don't say of course like I should know. You let him touch you, if I hadn't shown up he would-"
"You're right. If you hadn't shown up, we probably would have had . But if I hadn't been forced to go there in the first place, none of this would have happened!" 
"Don't start passing blame." 
"HAH?" I sprang up and hit the sheets. "This isn't my fault! You think I wanted him to do those things?"
"You didn't push him off of you." What's with that tone? 
"I couldn't!" 
"You could have!" 
"So you think I wanted him to touch me?!" Sweat began to form on my forehead as the conversation began to get heated. 
"I don't know what to think." 
"Then can't you just believe me? I don't understand why you're getting so angry at me." Even though I knew he wasn't the one at fault, it made me so angry that he'd ever think I'd do that... Have with his brother. 
 
Sehun just thought I was some kid, but I wasn't! 
I was a young adult. 
Although, I didn't understand why I wanted him to see that I was grown up, and able to be independent so badly.
I just did.
 
"You never take the time to listen to me. Maybe this is why your family doesn't like you." I knew what I had just said could never be taken back, and I regretted it right away. 
"Stop acting like you know everything." 
"Either way," I scoffed, "Suho is a guy! That stuff is disgusting." Although that's not how I really felt.. That's what Sehun wanted me to say, right? That would reassure him and then everything could just go back to normal, right?! 
 
Sehun didn't move at all. He was frozen, but his face darkened. 
It was probably best to change the subject.. 
"But the party was n-" 
"You don't understand anything." Sehun stood up and began to walk away, stopping with his back facing me.  
"You're just a child." 
Inside, my heart began to pound in my chest and it was as if a rush of adrenaline ran through me- I didn't know what it was exactly. But my body pulled itself out of bed, and my hands grabbed Sehun's arm on their own. 
"STOP SAYING THAT!" 
"Luhan-" I looked at the floor for a moment, 
"I am NOT a child!" Whipping my head back up to stare him in the eyes with my tear filled gaze, Sehun jumped and took a step back. 
"DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A KID!" Sehun flung his arm so my hand would fall off, and he pushed me by my shoulders, throwing me off balance. 
"YOU ARE A KID!" 
Professor Oh will always just be a teacher. 
Teachers always think their students are incompetent without their lessons, and that their students need someone to rely on. 
Professor Oh would always be a teacher, teaching kids chemistry or bio, because he's superior to them.  
That's why he's a teacher, because he's smarter. 
But at home... I thought he was my friend. Friends are equal. 
I was wrong. 
He'll always be a stupid, arrogant teacher! 
"I HATE YOU!" 
My steps were heavy as I dashed to the front door. I swung it open, then slammed it as loud as possible. 
Stupid Sehun! 
Using my hands to wipe my eyes and cheeks, I ran into the cold dawn. The wind made it hard to open my eyes, pushing my tears out faster. My hair blew around me, sticking to my tear stained cheeks.. 
It was just a big mess, Sehun and I.
 
I thought running would make me feel better, but as I started to leave the parking lot, I only felt guilty.
It wasn't Sehun's fault Suho came onto me, and he had the right to be upset. But he shouldn't have been upset with me, it was not my fault. 
I began to break into a sprint, feeling the need to get as far away from Sehun as I could. But no matter how far I ran, I felt the same.
 
Was it Sehun I was running from? 
Or was I running to see if he'd come after me? 
The longer I thought about it, and the longer Sehun's pained expression burned in my mind, I knew the answer. 
Both. 
Running in the bitter, dark morning, everything was so clear to me. 
 
Sehun, I think I'm in love with you. 
That's why I.. That's why I'm running. 
I'm running away from love. 
I'm scared. 
 
Sehun POV: 
I wasn't angry with Luhan, I was angry with myself. If I hadn't heard Luhan screaming, I don't know what I would have done. Because what Suho was doing, was what I was about to do. I'd gotten so drunk, and I planned to go to Luhan's room. But I instead sat in my room, crying like a coward. When I came to my senses, I had heard Luhan crying from next door. That's when I saved him, but I didn't really save him. 
That could have been me.. 
How could I ever think of touching Luhan? 
I wanted to cherish him, not make him fear me. Watching him run out the door was like watching my only light fade out in the dark tunnel I was bound to. But I knew I'd have to tell him soon, I knew it would come out soon.. But timing was always wrong. 
 
'Luhan has no cell phone, no money, no car, and only slippers on. 
He'll be back soon.' Is what I thought.  But as I sat alone in the living room, checking the time every two minutes, adding it until it became a half hour, I realized that Luhan wasn't coming back. 
 
I should have gone after him.