Chapter 3

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER three   “won't  let  you  go”

 

Jaelin was lost. How the hell could she come out of this issue? Her stalker were not Mafia gang members and they were no enemy of her parents, but indeed normal (well a bit, really creepy) stalkers? And 12 of them?

She was totally speechless.

Smiling distressed she slowly took small step back to get as much distance to Suho as she could. She really desperately wished and prayed that no one was behind her, futile. Luck was definitely not on her side.

Taking one step back after another, she was stopped by two hands on her shoulders. "Where are you going?"

Jumping away from the figure she turned around startled to see a guy which height was identical to Suho's.

D.O looked at Jaelin curiously, titling his head to the side studying her. He liked her instantly and not because she was his mate, but rather because she was giving three of his brothers a huge headache. And the best thing is she didn't seemed to be afraid, but just troubled instead. He smiled a little.

"Are you planning to run away from us again, Jaelin?" He asked amused.

She raised an eyebrow feeling challenged. Was he really implying her not being able to actually run away from them?

"Are you saying that I won't be able to, or what?" She fired back.

That surprised both guys. She was actually playing along with the indirect challenge. Hoe sweet of you to think you had a chance against them.

"I know you won't be able to," D.O smirked then, not stopping.

Jaelin playfully batted her eyelashes. "Of course I won't be able to." She then deadpanned. "How even? You guys are outnumbering me. So I believe that the others are around the neighbourhood."

She was indeed smart, something both guys valued really much. Let's see if they could outsmart her.

"Really? So you won't try?" D.O asked her mockingly. "Afraid?"

Jaelin just gazed at his owl eyes, taking in his whole appearance. He was really good looking, just like the other one behind her. He had black hair and they suited him quite well, yet they had a mysterious effect to them. The guy actually looked dangerous. She liked that. Who didn't? It was a rule that girl found mysterious and bad guys alluring, right?

"Yeah, I am afraid so I won't try." She replied blankly. "What now?"

D.O was dumbfounded. She actually replied 'honesty'.

Suho chuckled. She was the one. Really no doubt.

 

*

 

"Where the hell are they?" Baekhyun asked aloud.

"How would I know that?" Luhan grumbled annoyed.

"It's not like you could use your powers," Baekhyun replied sarcastically. "Oh wait, you actually could."

"Do it, Luhan." Xiumin came into the ally.

"You won't be able to make me," Luhan smirked.

"No, but I will use my "elder' card, so do it!" he retorted back.

Luhan sighed annoyed. He really didn't want to get into Suho's head again. He was thinking way to much for him, so whenever he needed to use his powers on him, which is telekinesis as well as the mind in general, his head was about to burst.

"Okay, okay. God, you guys are nerve wrecking. I'll link to Suho now." He scoffed.

"No need." Kai appeared in black smoke, thanks to his teleportation powers. "I know where they are and Jaelin is surprisingly in their company."

"What? So they found her? Finally!" Chanyeol cheered.

"Holy , where the hell did you come from giant?!" Baekhyun cried out loud. Who said vampires couldn't get scared?

"Sorry." Chanyeol apologised dryly.

"They? Who is even with Suho?" Luhan frowned.

"D.O is and Jaelin of course."

"Well, I bet Jaelin shouted," Luhan smirked. "Seeing-stone face D.O and everything."

"Or she fainted." Sehun chuckled walked towards Luhan.

"Where are you all coming from?" Baekhyun hissed frustrated. He will get heart problems either way.

"Actually no. She was actually trying to outsmart D.O. Wait, no. It was D.O trying to outsmart her. You guys needed to see it. D.Os expression was hilarious." Kai laughed to himself.

"Shut it, Kai!" Luhan's eye rolled. "We hate her, did you forgot."

"No? But since when do I hate her? I can't remember to ever said something like that to be honest." Kai replied truthfully while Sehun nodded agreeing with him.

Luhan instantly threw daggers at both guys, trying to kill them on the spot with his glare. Unsuccessful of course.

"Ehm, could we go to Suho now?" Baekhyun spoke up.

"Yeah, teleport us, Kai," Luhan ordered unamused.

"I understood." Kai reached out his hands touching Luhan's and Baekhyun's shoulder, while both guys had a hold of the other three. He wasn't able to teleport all 12 of them but five were just fine.

What surprised the six after arriving right before Suho and D.O were the distressed expressions on both. 

"What's wrong Suho?" Chanyeol asked.

"She ran." He looked around.

"She didn't run. She disappeared right in front of us." D.O massaged his temple's. She was way smarter then he thought. He needed to learn from her before being able to outsmart her. What now?

"Seriously? She was right in front of your eye sight guys and you let her ran away." Luhan shouted in disbelieve. Who was she even to be able to do that?!

"Shut up Luhan. It's not like we all couldn't find her, when she was running." D.O snapped mercilessly. It was always a huge mistake to make him angry or annoyed. D.O was sadistic, he wouldn't stop even if you were crying, well if your name is not Jaelin of course.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter