Serious Topic: Harassment

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read!

I am actually against releasing an authors note without an actual chapter, but this issue is too important to only mention it roughly.

Like the title already states, I have been harassed and still am. Not once, not twice, but over a period of time.

I can ignore things just fine, but not when a certain line is repeatedly crossed over and over again.

Simple comments with only three words ( 'pls update author-nim') are annoying. Especially after I have updated the same day and after getting the same three words send to me on my wall and as PM's. I have ignored and deleted them.

 

And just because you are adding thousands of exclamation marks after or repeating a letter won't make the comment any better or the message it's delivering. But I can still handle these things and ignore them just fine.

What I can't handle are demands, rudeness and impoliteness:

This is unacceptable on every level! It's one thing to ask nicely, and another to be this rude and demanding.

Like I stated before, multiple people didn't only comment this under the story, but also messaged me privately and posted these on my walls on both asianfanfics and wattpad. Like, I would still have ignored these people if they were just commented under the story, yet the same people went as far as to copy paste the same message on my wall and send it as a PM. But this isn't the worst thing.

I also have been threatened?

A lot of people have messaged me privately to tell me that they will take their upvote away because I wasn't updating, or that they will take their update

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter