Chapter 9

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER nine “SUho”

 

 

Waking up to different faces would become a habit now, Jaelin was sure. This time it was the – chosen by her – blond guy, Suho.

"Good morning." He greeted her happily. How someone could be so bright in the morning was unknown to her (like many other things to be honest). "I made breakfast, come on before it gets cold." He urged her out of the bed to get ready.

And she did just that. Taking a quick shower again and blow drying her hair – not without remembering what Lay told her the day before – she decided to wear comfortable sweatpants with a normal t-shirt.

If the boys claimed she was their mate then they would surely like her in whatever clothes she was in.

Just like the day prior with Lay, she was chatting pleasantly with Suho – the probably most mature one of the twelve guys – at the breakfast table.
He was extremely well mannered and kind. He made sure she was eating probably and always asked her if she wanted more. He was also quite wise, giving her looks, which told her that he knew or could predict what was going on in her mind. He understood her not because of a similar or the same experience, but on a whole different level instead.

"Do you want to do something specific today?" Suho asked then. "We could go and do what you want. Like, go for a walk or..."

"No, I would always stay at home on Sundays and simply read." She interrupted him. "But if you really want to go out..."

"Then let's do just that." He smiled at her while standing up to clear the table.  When Jaelin wanted to do the same, she was pulled down by him. "No sit, I will do it. Let me take care of you."

Huffing silently she folded her arms in front of her chest. She was watching him wash the plates as a playful thought crossed her mind. 'I shouldn't do that.' She debated with herself. "But why not? It would loosen up the slight awkward atmosphere at least...'

Slowly creeping towards Suho's figure, she reached out her hand towards the water and splashed it on his face. Seeing his shocked expression that spoke disbelief, Jaelin couldn't stop herself from laughing out loud. His expression was slightly cute but extremely dorky. His derp look was hilarious, she couldn't stop the laughter.

Softening up a bit, Suho smiled. He was happy that Jaelin was laughing freely in his company. Looking back at the water in the sink, he then smirked evilly. Using his powers, he splashed her back with probably the double amount of water, making her freeze up.

"Oh no, you didn't..."

"Oh, but I did."

And she instantly splashed back.

This went on for a while till Suho finally came to the idea to stop the water she was splashing at him with his ability, letting small tear drops and bigger water balls levitate before her.

Opening in awe, Jaelin poked the water bubbles. As Suho waved his hands the water followed him and grew in size as it absorbed the floating droplets in its proximity. She could touch them, but her hand or finger would get in like with normal water, yet it was making her speechless.

"This is awesome." She whispered. "What else can you do?" She looked at him with a glint in her eyes. 

"My power is water, so I can do everything that has something to do with it." He told her, playing with the levitating bubbles.

"Does everyone have a power?" She asked then. "Luhan had Telekinesis, I think? And Lay healing, right?"

"We cannot really say it like that. Luhan's power has to do with the mind, while Lay has the power over bodies, everything physical."

"So he could destroy the bodies as well?" She frowned.

"Remember that every power, everything, has its dark side." In everyone was something bad. Vampires, for example, are extremely possessive and that wasn't always something good.

"That sounds scary." She commented. "And the other guys?"

Looking at her amused he shook his head. "Nope, I won't tell you. The guys should tell you themselves."

"Killjoy..." She mumbled.

"Well, I can't decline that." He shrugged and filtered out the water on Jaelins clothes. "Now you are dry."

Doing the same with his clothes, Jaelin watched wide-eyed. "Will I get to have powers as w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter