Chapter 6

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Six “A valid fear”

 

 

Sighing heavily Jaelin massaged her face. She hated being so helpless as well as the emotions running through her. Her heart hurt for some strange reasons. She was restlessly pacing back and forth, biting her lips.

The boys were already in the room, watching her thinking desperately of a solution.

"She is asking so many questions in her mind." Luhan sadly spoke up. "She is afraid of what to come and that her decision could be wrong. She is wary of trusting us and our words." He looked down his heart squeezing painfully in his chest.

"No wonder. We told her we stalked her and we know basically everything about her." Tao stared at her figure walking. "And we are not giving her any choice."

"What if we stay here?" D.O asked suddenly getting all the attention of the boys. "What if we try to make her like us? We should take a time to make her know us so that she will like and trust us so much, she would like to come with us on her own."

"T-that is not a bad idea." Suho looked at Kris who seemed quite impressed himself. "What about her needing to get turned?"

"The person she trusts the most after that time should do it then," Lay spoke up. "She should choose the one she likes the most to turn her."

"And for how long do you think we should stay here?" Sehun asked.

"Two weeks? A month?" Kai asked back, looking irritated the next moment. "Does it even matter? We are spending time with our mate after all! I am so in!"

"Me too! Let's do it like that." Baek Hyun jumped up. This would ensure her not to hate them, so why should they disagree?

"Okay, then that's settled." Suho smiled. "Let's tell her...."

"I will tell her!" Kai shouted.

"Sit down, I will," Kris ordered, making his way towards the door. Luhan instantly stopped him with his powers.

"I will!"

"You guys forgot who she likes the most," D.O smirked.

"D.O is right, it's obviously me." Baekhyun sassed.

"Shut up," Suho growled. "She is not comfortable with any of us!"

"The wisest of us spoke." Lay smiled and stood up going towards the balcony. "We all should simply tell her our idea."

 

*

 

"So, you guys want to stay here to make me like you?"

"Yeah." The guys nodded.

"And how do you guys want to reach that?" She raised an eyebrow. Love? Jaelin and love? No. They never met.

"That's a good question. We actually thought about spending alone time with you. Everyone should have the possibility to have a date with you to spend time." Kris explained as she nodded.

It made very much sense, but she was far from trusting anyone of them. They are vampires after all. "What about blood lust?"

Suho looked surprised. That's right. Some of the guys were far from being able to control themselves. Why hasn't he thought about this sooner? And when was the last time they have even eaten?

We were too occupied to run after her and find her. This is bad. We haven't drank anything since three days ago. Luhan's voice greeted Suho in his head. Looking at the older boy he nodded. Agreeing with what he said. The question for now was how to not scare Jaelin with their eyes, which were getting red by now. The boys noticed their thirst, now that Jaelin mentioned it. Slowly starting to breath in deeply they could smell her intensively. The tempting and alluring scent of their mate. Her sweet blood. Closing their eyes, their jaw tensed. They were starting to lose control. Why was she smelling so good?

"Snap out of it." Xiumin growled angrily, getting hurt with the fearful look Jaelin threw towards them. They can't make her fear them. She shouldn't fear him. He couldn't take it. She was on the verge to open up to them. It's just the start, they couldn't mess up when they haven't even started.

Like a spell was broken the eyes of the boys changed back as they instantly looked at something else. The only ones that were still throwing hungry red glances towards Jaelin were Kai, Lay and, surprisingly, D.O.

"Xiumin, Luhan, bring Jaelin back to her apartment and stay there!" Suho ordered standing before Jaelin in a protective stance in minutes.

The last thing she could hear from Suho were instruction towards Kris to lock the door and bring the blood bags from the fridge as she found herself in the arms of the quite muscular chubby cheeks going out of the apartment.

"W-what?" She mumbled surprised, holding herself up with surrounding her arms around his neck.

"I like this." Xiumin suddenly whispered into her ear and smirked, which she just answered with a hit on his head and looking away. Unknown to her, the two boys were seeing through her and actually noticed the small blush forming on her nose.

They smiled instantly, happy to know they could affect her even if Luhan was a bit jealous of his older brother to have he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter