Chapter 25

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Inportant A/N! CHAPTER 25 “j”

 

If they boys thought that Jaelin's behaviour was childish and really over the top before, then they were totally mistaken because now she was showing her real childish side. She was basically barricading herself into her own four walls, not wanting to see and hear from anyone.

The boys already got the memo when she shouted at them and they were actually contemplating to just leave to their own apartment to give her space.

“Shouldn't we all just leave? For good?”

“You as well, Tao? Why are you all giving up?!” Baekhyun groaned. “She is our mate, we just need to be careful with her and give her time!”

“She doesn't want to see us, hear from us, be with us, do something with us and she as hell is not accepting us.” Sehun pointed out. “Enough signs to actually give up.”

“That is your ego talking, Sehun.” Suho massaged his face. They were all indeed back at their own apartment, leaving Jaelin at her's alone. Lay was the only one staying, to be able to help if something went wrong. Someone needs to watch over her, there were still unexplainable things happening around them.

“How long is it since we came here?” Kris asked clearly clueless.

“Three months, three weeks, five days and -”

“Thanks,” Kris interrupted Tao before standing up slowly. “We should go to our home some time to see how things are going on there. We haven't told our parents about Jaelin, Kai also told me that the nature is being weird?”

“I was there after we went to the amusement park and the flowers and other plants, the whole forest in total, was losing its colour and actually looking ill. The strangest thing is just that it's the opposite in other areas of the forest, there they are way healthier. Having a deep rich colour.” Kai informed.

“What,” D.O stood up shocked. “What else?”

“Well, I heard of some earthquakes. But I haven't experienced one when I was there.”

“Earthquakes in the vampire world is like saying that D.O wasn't sadistic.” Kris pointed out. “So there is something seriously wrong, awesome. Another problem.”

“Another problem?” Luhan walked into the living room. “What else is important besides our freaked out and slightly going crazy mate?”

“The fact that our world is reacting to something we don't know of?” Suho spoke up.

“We should all go, I miss home.” Chanyeol came in together with a blank Xiumin.

“Agree, not that we have someone here who wants us.” Sehun sneered.

“Shut up, Sehun. I am pretty pissed at your actions and so is Lay. We obviously told you to be nice to her, but you are doing the exact opposite.”

Sehun wasn't faced from Suho's talk and just shrugged before taking a seat on the sofa.

“Someone needs to look after Jaelin and I think it should be me.” Luhan said calmly. “I can report you guys if anything happens.”

“But she wouldn't want you in her apartment.”D.O pointed out. “Not after your agreement with Se-dumb over there.”

“I will just watch her like we did before we talked to her.” Luhan shrugged.

“It will be the best for Jaelin as well. She wouldn't have any of us around and can think in silence.” Chen piped into the conversation. “And who knows, maybe she will even miss us or some of us at least.”

“I disagree.” Sehun mumbled, before retreating to his room. “I am going to pack.”

“You shouldn't,” D.O growled. “We will come back! And you have clothes there, more than enough. I will kill you if you do it Maknae, don't test me!”

“It hurts,” Tao whispered. “I know that we are all hurt by what she said, even if some of us aren't showing it. But I never thought that it would be this painful, hurting this much. It's not going away.”

“Why doesn't any of us have the power to look into the future,” Kai grumbled. “Is she ever going to even be able to tolerate us?”

“Maybe because fate has something else planned out for us?” Lay walked into the living room. “Jaelin is stressed, nearly to the point of a burn out. I don't know what she needs, I can't help her. She is just so confused, I wish we would have started everything with slower steps.”

“Slower steps, what do you mean?” Xiumin frowned.

“We knew that she is one of the few people who have difficulties expressing their feelings. We also knew that she never fell in love and doesn't have people she could love. So any similar feelings were really foreign, strange and a hell lot confusing. But deep down she always wanted to experience skin-ship, love, simple teenager things. We came and were so touchy, which she always wished for, but now she is confused of who to be. She doesn't accept her other sides, the side that enjoyed our company and our touches. The side that responds like mates should. I don't blame her, I understand where she is coming from. That is exactly why I am pissed at Sehun and the others blindly following him out for not thinking about why she is acting that way.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter