Chapter 30

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 30“balance”

 

"Now it's finally the end of things, the last part of the final act," Daemin sighed out, nearly regretfully. As if he enjoyed every part of the play, like he planned everything out to the least detail, something he probably actually did. "Everything will get back to how it was, sadly but finally."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sehyun frowned. "Are you seriously going to sacrifice everyone for your own selfish wishes?!"

"Selfish? I am only undoing what your beloved elders did. Without the mistake of the elders there wouldn't be a vampire world. And without a vampire world, there wouldn't be any vampires. Which means, that I will get to have the existence of you guys removed. Just as it should have been. " Daemin smiled happily, like nothing was wrong and he wasn't just telling someone that he will cease to exist. Not that it was the first time saying it.
"All the problems removed with one single move: Kill those elders. Easy enough."

"To kill them you need to find them first. They disappeared after sealing you away," Baeksoo snorted. "Have fun finding them."

"That's not that hard, darling." Daemin beamed at her." I simply pulled them into my seal. The last chain holding me back in the abyss of the vampire world is one single chain standing for the elders and Jaelin's memories."

"Which memories?" Suho frowned, before his eyes grew wide in disbelieve. "Are you implying that Jaelin has another life, again."

"Wasn't that already understandable from my explanation?" Daemin actually looked confused at the guys. "I especially mention that for you guys to pick up, but am not elaborating because it's not really your business."

"How is it not our business? She is our mate!"

"Not if it wasn't for the ty elders doing their disgusting thing." Daemin shut down Xiumin's remark immediately. For him, her life now isn't a life. It's not her real life, definitely not the one she really deserved. And when he would start his plan, they wouldn't exist anymore. Jaelin didn't had a mate before and she wouldn't need them, she only needed him.
"I always asked myself why you guys never questioned the origin of the elders. I mean, they must have probably fed you lies, but wasn't there ever anyone looking through their them?" At this point Daemin was seemingly talking to himself, wondering out loud what he always thought in the past.

"Oh right, they sent them to jail or let them get killed. I forgot." He snorted. "But you know what? It's time it ends. It's time that they get the punishment I prepared. Good luck trying to prevent that from happening." He smiled and shrugged before disappearing with a final salute, leaving the guys together with their parents confused and shocked.

", where did he went to now?" Sehyun growled out, looking around frantically. "Guards, inspect the whole castle for a huge and threatening aura!" He shouted out order, biting his lips anxiously later.

"I didn't understand anything Daemin talked about, honestly," Chen complained, being fed up with the talk full of riddles. "I am way more confused than before his strange explanations."

"We all are just missing something he didn't want to tell us. But the real question at the moment is where he went now and what he is out to do?" Luhan retorted. "I wasn't able to infiltrate his mind, at all. The only thing I could get was that he is totally serious and 100% honest with what he said. Which means, if we don't stop him we most likely would really stop existing."

"Let's start at the beginning," Yihan sighed. "Let's put Jaelin's memories aside and discuss the happenings Daemin told us in chronically order. It's important for all of us to understand what this is all about. What started first?"

"The situation he didn't want to tell us about," Kris piped up.

"More like a whole life." Sehun commented mockingly.

"The elders did something before the vampire world was even existent. A mistake the universe needed to fix, right?" D.O started, before going on after receiving nods from everyone. "The mistake involved Jaelin and Daemin and created a new life as a vampire for her while the elders were supposedly turned into vampires. The universe also created a separate world in another dimension for the vampires while Daemin was sealed away? Why was Daemin sealed, if Jaelin got a whole new life?"

"Maybe because it was the mistake Daemin was talking about?" Minxing pointed out. "They sealed Daemin away, because of what reason ever and that triggered everything else."

"Which means that Daemin needs to be someone important to the universe," D.O mumbled again. "Why isn't Tao just bringing us all back to witness what happened?"

"Do you know how hard that is? We are talking about more than 15 years? If it would be just memories, easy. But bring us all back in time? Besides, are we even sure that she was instantly reborn into a vampire? And not after several decades?" Tao burst out, but calmed out after seeing the grimaces on the faces of his parents. "Sorry, but back to the actual question. Daemin introduced himself as the Darkness."

"Yin? Is he the element Yin?" Luhan wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter