Chapter 2

Metamorphosis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER Two   “dazed, awestruck, shocked”

 

Angry wasn't even the word that could describe Luhan the moment he found his leader frozen on the place Jaelin left him....an hour ago.

Dazed is the wrong term. He is more like awestruck.

Luhan hit him – in the face – making the leader fall to the ground groaning.

"What was that for Luhan?" He hissed standing up.

"We were searching for you and your whole head was just stuck. Like literally at the moment you saw her and don't think I don't know what happened." Luhan pointed a finger at him. His powers were the most annoying one out of everyones.

"Whatever." Suho rolled his eyes, going out of the ally.

"What now? She knows you, has seen some of the others and knows we are stalking her. Just great." Luhan grumbled from behind, following Suho to the direction of the others.

"What are you afraid of? Your own incompetence?" D.O suddenly appeared beside them. "I thought your favourite word would solve this."

"Favourite word?" Luhan asked confused.

Suho eye rolled. "Air headed. D.O means your favourite word 'pureblood'. So he is right. We are vampire's, she can't run away any longer. Soon the time will come where we can use our special abilities and powers." He smirked. They would get her, surely.

Humans may not be seen highly upon from their race, but the boys were relieved that she was how she was. Their perfect match. Yet three-member still hated her, or played like they did?

But the truth is, they just feared she'd reject them and leave them the moment she'll hear of the things they want to do or would have already done that moment. They are afraid of the moment she would look at them fearfully as well as angry. Hurting their mate would lead to hurting themselves as well. And that was something they couldn't take it.

As well as seeing her in the arms of another person. Because whatever happens they wouldn't let her go and be with another. They would make her stay with them in the end and just the thought to force her gave them all a headache. Their mate not wanting to be with them was unbelievable. But not impossible. Not for her nature to be human.

Vampires were a faithful race. They were overly loyal, which makes betrayal to be a huge scandal. It wasn't heard often that a mate rejected his or her other half as well as betrayal in the family or just in the group of friends. They never betrayed someone. The feeling of it was unbearable. No knowledge of that feeling, having no experience with it meant that they wouldn't accept anyone leaving them, betraying them in the way. They wouldn't allow it!

 

*

 

Taking out her notebook, Jaelin wrote down the most interesting and important notes about her so called stalkers.

She saw at least four of them. One extremely tall and three ordinaries. Well still bigger than her, but quite a normal height.

The one she saw in the alley had blonde hair and looked quite angelic. Extremely beautiful.

The other had different shades of brown as hair colours and sadly, she wasn't able to tell or describe their features at all. She just knew that the tall guy had jug ears, which was making him look like an elf. Jaelin chuckled of her own thoughts. She should actually start to write a story about this. It was getting weirder each day.

She knew that they – her stalkers- were not typical (typical as in stalker normality), they had something animalistic to them and no she didn't mean their resemblance to animals. She could swear that one of them looked like a camel, but yet again she couldn't remember or make out any features.

Finishing the short notes, she closed the small notebook and placed it into her backpack.

Her mind was not resting one second after that. Opening up one theorise after another. Did her parents get bankrupt or something and then her stalkers were some Mafia gang members? Loansharks her parents borrowed money from? Or maybe enemies her parents made through their work? Either way, she felt the excitement rising in her. Seems like her boring life would get a turn over. An amusing one at that (for now).

Standing up from her desk, she strolled towards one of the bigger windows in her room to look out. Well, let's see how long it will take her to understand in what situation she is in, because it seems like she won't be able to change anything. Fate was not letting anyone interrupt its little game from anybody.

 

*

 

Jaelin lived alone, that's for sure. But rather than living in the huge mansion of her parents alone, she chooses to live in an apartment. The reason was easy. Less Room, more home feelings. And she wouldn't get creeped out because of one of the many scary movies she watches or books she reads when it'll happen.

But nobody said that the apartment complex wasn't luxurious. It was expensive as hell, but Jaelin had money. Her parents were not working for anything, besides was she actually taking moving to another apartment into consideration. Taking that the Choi cousins and Sena were her neighbours (on the same floor as well, blame luck or conspiracy, I mean fate).

Who could have thought that their parents were somehow similar to heirs, but a tad bit better? No one, yeah. But they at least had one another. Their families knew each other, they grew up together. But Jaelin? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter