CHAPTER 8: HYUNMIN

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Mrs Jung has returned to her house with her new born baby, Jung So Min. The baby is beautiful and healthy. Even her brother, Daniel feels happy to see his sister. He always talked and played with her. Sometimes, he will tell about his activity to his sister and end up fell asleep near his sister’s bed.

Since Mrs Jung had went through the operation when give birth to her daughter, she need time to get heal. For Mrs Kim, she had been recovered and can move around the house and she makes a visit to Jung’s resident. Mrs Jung just finished feed her daughter when someone is at her door’s house.

“Hello, sister. Look who’s coming” said Mrs Kim as soon as Mrs Jung opened the door. Mrs Jung invites her to come in and give her a hug and kiss a chubby cheek of her friend’s son.

“Omo, Mrs Kim. You frightened me you know. And hello to you too, handsome baby. How are you today?”the baby just stared at her with his big round eyes. Such a cute baby, though Mrs Jung.

Then, Daniel came to get his omma and greet Mrs Kim and her son.

“Hi, Joongie. You came here to play?” asked Daniel. His omma just smile at his question and said, “Daniel, baby Joongie still a baby. So, he can’t play with you at this moment. You just go play at your room, okay.”

When Daniel heard what his omma told, his shrug his shoulder and give them his cute pout as a protest because he can’t play with Joongie. But, little Daniel really obedient to his omma. He went to his room to play all by himself.

Just then, they heard a baby’s crying and Mrs Jung hurried to get her daughter at another room. She takes her daughter and went to the living room where Mrs Kim waits for them.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, I just finished feed her and she was about to sleep when you came. And look, she doesn’t want to sleep.” Said Mrs Jung with her daughter at her arms.

“Oh, really. Sorry to disturb you. I just can’t wait any longer to see your daughter. Just look at her, very beautiful. You know she resemble your lips. How adorable.”

“Yeah, I know. The eyes and the nose after her dad’s. Hehe.

They chat about a lot of things and didn’t realised their child have been too tired. Mrs Jung just placed her daughter at the baby cot and asked for Mrs Kim to do so too. Which means she will place her son at there too? It can make the baby more comfortable and also they can have grabbed something for their lunch and also for Daniel too.

They went to the kitchen and Mrs Kim helped with the cooking and Mrs Jung help a little since she can’t move too freely. Suddenly, Daniel came running to them and excitedly told them about his sister.

“Omma. Aunty. Come look at MinMin and Joongie. They’re sleep and holding hands.” Said the child while pulled his omma hands towards the living room.

The mothers hurriedly to the living room and take a look at their baby. Just as Daniel told them. The babies are holding hands. Of course they’re surprise. They just smile while looked at them and suddenly Mrs Jung saw some flashed around.

When she turned, she sees that Mrs Kim had captured their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter