CHAPTER 41: SAENGIE AND HA NI!

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Hyun Joong left them to see So Min, another doctor comes out from Ha Ni’s room. Young Saeng rushed to the doctor as do the rest.

“How is Ha Ni, doctor? Is she fine?”

“Are you her family?”

“No, but her family is on their way here.”

“Okay. She’s fine but she must be ward one night as her fever is too high when you brought her here.”

“Really? Then, is she really fine?”

“Yeah there’s nothing to worry about. Let her family know to meet me when they arrive. See the nurse at front and she knows what will do next.”

“Okay, I will. Thank you, doctor. Can we meet her?”

“My pleasure. Yes you may. I’ll take my leave then.” They bow to the doctor and all of them went inside to see her.

“She’s still sleeping.” Hyung Jun mutters as they entered the room. Young Saeng sit on a chair beside her and held her hand.

“Her hand cold.” Young Saeng whisper to himself but Jung Min had heard him. He stands at the side of Ha NI bed and touch lightly her forehead.

“Her fever went down a bit. Not as high as before.”

“Guys, Ms Han wants to see us.”Kyu Jong said as he put his phone away.

“All of us?” Hyung Jun ask as he walks to them.

“I’ll call Hyun Joong first.” Kyu Jong tried to call Hyun Joong but he didn’t answer.

“He didn’t pick it up.”

“I’m sure he’s with So Min right now.” Jung Min said and they laugh after that when they’re understood what he’s saying and can imagine what become next.

“Guys, I guess I can’t make it too. I want to wait until Ha Ni’s awake.” Young Saeng still held her hand and look sadly at her.

“Okay. We’re going then. Do inform us when she’s awake.” Kyu Jong left them and followed by Hyung Jun and Jung Min.

“Do inform us if anything happens, okay.”

“Alright. Send my apologies to Ms Han for not being able to meet her.” Jung Min nodded and looks briefly at Ha Ni. He then left the couple and close the door.

“Ha Ni-ah. Gwenchana?” Young Saeng ask although Ha Ni didn’t respond to him.

“Did you know how afraid I am when I saw you fall back there? I become numb.. not knowing what to do. I’m afraid something bad happen to you. What am I going to answer to your parents?” He shed his tears it falls to his cheeks. Ha Ni already open her eyes when Young Saeng called her. He didn’t aware of that as he lower his head to the bed.

“I’m fine, Saengie-ah.” Ha Ni pats his head and talks to him. Young Saeng raise his head and looks surprise to see her smiles in front of him.

“Ha Ni!” He hugs her tightly and buried his face to her neck.

“Yah.” Ha Ni startles to his action but didn’t resist him away. He rubs his back and hugs him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter