CHAPTER 40: SO MIN SAID IT!

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong and all his friends went to the hospital as long as their lecturers. Their parents are on their way after being told by Ms Han. While for So Min and Ha Ni, they are treated inside a separated room. The doctor treated So Min went out first and all of them rush to him.

“Doctor, how is So Min? Is she alright?” Hyun Joong ask the doctor as he stand in front of him.

“Are oyu her family member?”

“No. I’m her friend. Her parents are on their way here.”

“Okay. She’s fine. She’s just having a little shock. More than that, she’s fine. But, she need to remain here until tomorrow because her temperature is high. She’s having a light fever. That’s all. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“Thank you, doctor. Can we see her?”

“She’s having her rest now. But, I can allow one person at a time for now. when she’s awake, there should be no problem.”

“Okay, doctor. Thank you so much.” The doctor walks by and the rest suggest Hyun Joong to see So Min first.

Hyun Joong steps inside her room and found she’s sleeping soundly. He moves closer to her and seat beside her in the bed. Her cheeks look red due to the fever. He brush her bangs and kiss her forehead instantly. She stirs a bit and her eyes moves. She frowns and sweats form at her face. Hyun Joong wipes her sweats away.

“Min?” She didn’t open her eyes yet so Hyun Joong keeps calling her.

“Min? Are you hear me? Hey, So Min.” Hyun Joong taps her cheeks lightly. He becomes worried when tears spill from her eyes.

“Yah, So Min. Don’t scared me like this. Come on now. Open your eyes.” Hyun Joong still tapping her cheeks and finally she open her eyes slowly.

She still sobbing and loosks around her. Then, her eyes met Hyun Joong. She didn’t blink or speaks when their eyes met. Hyun Joong still holds her cheeks and he wipes her sweats again

“Hey, you okay?”She still looks disbelief to him. He rubs her back to calm her down.

“Hyun.. Joong..” She call him. Her voice trembles and he nodded to her.

“Yes. It’s me. Hyun Joong.” He holds her hands and So Min hugs him tight. Hyun Joong shocked when she hugs him. He heard she’s cried on his chest and pull her away from him to look at her. Her face drenched with tears and she’s sobbing with her head low.

“Mind to share with me? You’re fine here. I’m here with you. Your family are on their way here.” He rubs her shoulders to comfort her.

“I’m.. scraed..” she still sobbing when she answering him.

“Scared of what? I’m here. There’s nothing to worry about.” Hyun Joong need to know the truth from her although he can makes a good guess who’s behind this.

“That.. that.. wants to.. kill.. me..” So Min looks at him with her scared eyes. She clung to his arms and her lips trembles.

“Who? Is that her? Hong Yoo Mi?” Hyun Joong tried his best to calm himself when he mention Yoo Mi’s name. So Min nodded to him.

“I heard her voice. I’m sure it’s her although my eyes were covered back there.” Hyun Joong instantly release her and stood up. He attend to leave her but she stops him.

“Where are you going?”She grabs his hand so firm to stops him from going.

“I need to see her.”

“No. Please, don’t go. Please.” She hugs him while she seat on the bed.

“I have to, Min. If not, she will hurt you again and again.” So Min shakes her head and tightens her hugs on him.

“Please, don’t go. Don’t leave me. Please, Hyun Joong. I’m afraid her man will hurt you too.”

“Then, it is okay if they hurt you like this?!”

She falls silent when Hyun Joong raise his voice. He sigh and loose her hugs on him. So Min just obeying him and push herself away from him. She lies back on her bed and turns from him. Her back is on him. She covers herself with the blanket.

“Min?”

“I’m sorry to make you worried like this.”

“It’s not your fault.” He moves to the other side and looks down to her. He removes the blanket a little from her head to meet her sad eyes.

“You don’t know how I worried when I saw you fall to the water. It’s not the first I saw you falls, Min. This time I’m deadly worried. I can’t forgive myself if anything happen to you.” He holds her cheek and kiss it. So Min looks confused at first but she finally understand his feelings for her.

“Mian. That’s the only thing I can say.” She lower her eyes and he uncover her form the blanket.

“It’s okay. But, I need to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter