CHAPTER 23: UNEASY?

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author

Kim Family and So Min arrived at her house and they find there’s another car in front of the house. Mr and Mrs Kim as long as Eun Jo went inside first and leaves So Min and Hyun Joong together. Mrs Kim keeps ordering Hyun Joong to bring her luggage.

So Min didn’t bother to wait for Hyun Joong to brings the luggage inside. She can do it herself.

“Aigoo. Why this luggage so heavy? It contains all my clothes only. Huh.” So Min murmurs to herself as Hyun Joong looks her struggle with the luggage. At first, he just look at her. But, out of nowhere he went to her side and takes the luggage with him. So Min surprised with him and leave it be.

“Komawo.” She intends to take the luggage when Hyun Joong stops her hand.

“What?” So Min asked him as she look at him. He didn’t say a word and it makes her frown her brows.

“Hyun Joong. Give me the luggage.” Hyun Joong still hold the luggage away from her.

“What’s wrong with you? Just give me that.” So Min seems mad at him and they keep fight over the luggage.

“Fine. Just bring it inside. I’m tired.” So Min turns her heels to went inside when Hyun Joong grabs her wrist and she stops at her track.

“So Min. Wait!” He makes his way in front of her and looks at her face. So Min clench her lips as she still mad at him.

“So Min.” She still didn’t bother to looks at him and never reply to him.

“Please, MinMin. I- I..”

“What, Hyun Joong? Can you let go of me? What if the elders see us?”

“Please. Hear me.”

“...” So Min just sigh and looks up at him.

“MinMin. I- I missed you. I really missed you.”

“Hyun Joong..”

“Yes, I do miss you. You have no idea for years you’ve gone, I feels empty. Even we’re contacted each other, I’m still feels empty. Now, you’re here. You..”

“Hyun Joong...”

“Do you missed me like I do?”

“I..”

“Do you?” His eyes full of pain and emptiness. Is he really missed me that mucg. So Min still in her thought when Hyun Joong takes her hand in his.

“So Min. I..”

“No, Hyun Joong. i-I do missed you. I really know how you’re feels. It’s same for me. It’s hard for me at first. But, we’re gone through it, right. Now, you’ve got someone who can make you happy. I’m happy for you.”

“What do you mean?”

“I knew. Hyun Joong. I knew about you and..”

“Who told you?”

“That’s not important. As for now, I’m here and I’m happy if you’re happy too. So..” So Min released her hand and take the luggage with her.

“MinMin. Please. I-I don’t love her. She’s just a friend.”

“Stop joking around, Hyun Joong.”

“I’m not. It’s just..”

“What, Hyun Joong? Please, Hyun Joong. Don’t treat her like that. Don’t make it difficult for me.”

“I didn’t make it difficult for you. That’s my real feelings.”

“It’s fine, Hyun Joong. I’m happy as long as you happy. I’m happy as long all my friends happy.” Her voice cracks and she turns her body from him.

“MinMin..”

“Let’s get inside. I’m sure they all wait for us. And please, Hyun Joong. Don’t ever mention about this again. You’re my friend, and I love you. I love you more than myself.” She looks at him for a while and went inside leaving him behind.

So Min wipes her tears with her free hand went inside the house. She calmed herself and smile before enter the door.

While Hyun Joong, he understand her well than others. He knows her feelings. He feels bad towards her. He didn’t understand his own feeling towards Yoo Mi and her. She’s his friend since children. She’s become part of him before she’s moves to Busan. Everything seems good and okay since he’s started know Yoo Mi. She’s always tag along with him and makes him forget her little by little. Now, she’s back but he still confused.

Their conversation is heard by Daniel as he intends to call them inside. He hide at the corner of the house and watch them from there. He can tell his dongsaeng still loves Hyun Joong. Her loves for him is more than a love to a friend. He notice that when So Min knew about Hyun Joong and his girlfriend from Ha Ni. She’s been down a whole week and it gives worries to her family.

Daniel went to Hyun Joong and pretend nothing happens when he see So Min enter the house.

“Hyun Joong.”

“Hyung.” Hyun Joong surprised as he see Daniel in front of him.

“What are you doing here? we’re waiting for you. Come.”

“De, hyung.” he follows Daniel from behind and hide his sad face before they enter the house. Daniel can sense something bothering Hyun Joong, but he will keeps monitors him and So Min for a while before makes any assumption.

So Min enter the house and see her old friend; Ha Ni, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, Jung Min, and Hyung Jun is there too. They’re talking with the elders and looks at her direction when they heard her voice.

“MiMin!” Ha Ni runs to her and hugs her tight.

“Ha Ni-ah!” They’re share their tears of joy and hugs for a moment.

“I’m missing you, MinMin-ah.” Ha Ni still a cry baby, just like when she’s a children.

“Aigoo. This cry baby never change.” So Min wipes her tears and they moves to the living room.

“Hi, guys!” So Min greets the boys and they just greets her and hugs her. 

“Where’s Hyun Joong?” Young Saeng asked.

“He’s outside..”

“I’m here.” Hyun Joong enter the house with Daniel beside him. His eyes never leave So Min.

“Okay. Since everyone is here, what about we’re having lunch at one of my friend’s restaurant? It’s on me.” Mr Kim suggest that to them and everyone agree to that.

“Great. You guys can rest for a while. Kids, just make yourself comfortable. You can sit her watch the TV or stay at the guest room. Just, make yourself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter