CHAPTER 19: HONG JONG HYUN

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I want to know what’s bothering that Jong Hyun until he doesn’t want to be friends with others. So, I quickly get ready and manage to reach school earlier than usual. I can see not many students at this time. So, I went to my class while humming my favourite song with Hyun Joong.

Hyun Joong?! Joongie. I missed you so much. After school today I will call you, okay. Wait for me.-JUNG SO MIN.

  I’m smiling all the way to my classroom when I recalled all my memories with Hyun Joong. Then, I spot someone at the same tree when Jong Hyun sat yesterday. I wonder if it’s him again. I walk to that tree and slowly approach that person.

“Oh, Jong Hyun. What are doing here so early?” I ask him as I can recognise him immediately. His eyes are cold as ice when he stares at me. Suddenly, I feel scared with him staring at me like that.

“What do you want? Go away.” He answer me and he was about to leave. I quickly garb his arms and prevent him from moving any further.

“ Wait. I have something to ask you. Please?” I plead him as I hold his arms tight. He just stood at his spot and never utter any words nor looking at me.

“What else do you want, Jung So Min? Get your hands off me.”

“You-You remember my name. Hehe.”

“What’s so funny?” he asked me as he turn to face me. I can’t help but giggle to him. He repeats his question and trying to release his arms from my grips. But, this Jung So Min. You will never going anywhere until you tell me everything.

“Not until you answer me.” I tight the grips on his arms and makes him seat again under the tree. He gives up and sit beside me. I still hold his arms and continue with my mission.

“So, what are doing here at this time, Jong Hyun? Did you always arrive this early?”At first, he just keeps silent as he keeps his eyes looking in front of us. When I continuously ask the same question, he become annoy with me and answers it at last. Yes. I manage to make him talk to me.

“Huh. Why are you so annoying? Yes. I always come this early and sit here until t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter