CHAPTER 27: YES?

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, readers.. sorry to keep you all waited this long.. Mian.. I hope this update will make it for you guys.. don't forget to drop your comment and please upvote my story.. keke..

***

It’s Hyun Joong’s birthday. As Mrs Kim planned, she will introduce both Hyun Joong and So Min as a couple to the others especially to the BOD of their company. She have to do that to make Mr Kim’s position more stronger. Actually, Mr Kim didn’t bother about that position until something came up a while ago.

Hyun Joong didn’t bother to celebrate his birthday this time as his Mummy forced him to do as she said. He also has break up with his girlfriend. Although he is breaking up with Yoo Mi, he didn’t feel sad or anything. He called her and ended their relationship just like that. No explanation from him.

FLASHBACK...

“Hello, Yoo Mi. It’s me.”

“Hi, Hyun Joong.”

“...”

“Hyun Joong? What’s up? Hyun Joong, it’s been a long time we hang out together. Let’s meet up.”

“Yoo Mi. Listen.”

“What?”

“Let’s break up.”

“WHAT?!”

“I want to break up.”

“No. I..”

“It’ s final, Yoo Mi. I can’t be with you anymore.”

“What’s going on here, Hyun Joong? I love you.”

“No. I don’t. And I know that you’re not truly loved me. We’re suited to be friends only. I’m sorry, Yoo Mi.”

“Hyun Joong! How dare you?”

“Bye, Yoo Mi. Don’t look for me anymore.”

Hyun Joong ended the call and tossed his phone over the bed. He sighed and lies down on his bed. He becomes cold around people him including his little brother. He barely spent time with Eun Jo and his friends.

“Hyun Joong! Are you done yet?” Mrs Kim voice’s echo around their house and brings Hyun Joong to his senses.

“I’m going down now.” he coldly answered his Mummy and went down to his parents and brother. They’re waited for him at the front door and everyone is ready to go to the venue.

“You look good on that tuxedo, son. Remember, don’t do anything reckless at there and please smile.” Mrs Kim brush something on Hyun Joong tuxedo.

“I know.”

“Okay, let’s go. We’re getting late.” Mr Kim headed to the car first followed by Mrs Kim with Eun Jo in her arms.

“Come, son.”Mrs Kim shout at Hyun Joong as she see him spaced out at the door.

“De.” Hyun Joong lazily get in the car and silently seat at the back of the car.

***

“So Min! Are you done? We’re getting late. Kim’s family will be waiting for us.” Mrs Jung shouts to her daughter and heard a steps hurriedly down from upstairs.

“Sorry. Sorry. I’m done. Let’s go.” She said as she stood in front of her Omma.

“You look beautiful, baby.” Her Omma kissed her cheek and hugged her tight.

“Omma.” So Min hugged back her Omma.

“Hey, I wanna a hug too.” Daniel came to them and hugged his Omma and his sister. They giggled to each other and release the hugging.

“Everyone ready?” Mr Jung asked as he headed to the car.

“We’re ready. Come, kids.”

“De.” Daniel and So Min answered in union and So Min followed her Omma. But, Daniel grabs her hand and she stop midway.

“Wae, Oppa?”

“Are you certain with this?” So Min’s smile fade away as she heard her Oppa’s question.

“I..”

“MinMin. If you’re find this situation is forcing you, you should back off. Don’t forced yourself.”

“No, Oppa. I’ve promised to Mummy Kim. I have to obey her this time.”

“By sacrifice your happiness?”

“Who said I sacrificed my happiness?”

“You not? By any chance, did you really love Hyun Joong?”

“Oppa..”

“I am right. You love him, that’s why you easily to be persuaded by Mummy Kim.”

“How did you know, Oppa?”

“I know you, my princess. I’m your Opaa after all. I’ve misheard your conversation with Mummy Kim the other day.”

FLASHBACK...

Mrs Kim visited So Min at her house and her agenda is to persuade her to agree with the plan.

“Hi, dear. Are you fine?” Mrs Kim hugged So Min as she come from her room.

“I’m fine, Mummy Kim.” She hugged her back and they hold each other for some time.

“Erm.. Mummy..”

“Sorry. Come, let’s sit down.” Mrs Kim placed Eun Jo on her laps and So Min played with his fingers. Mrs Kim watched her doings and finds it adorable as Eun Jo gladly smile at her.

“Did you like kids?”

“Yes. They’re so cute. Look at this chubby cheeks of Eun Jo. Aigoo, so cute.” So Min pinch Eun Jo’s cheek and that boy just laughing by her doings.

“By the way, So Min. I have a favour to asked you.”

“A favour? What is it, Mummy?” So Min still play with Eun Jo and didn’t pay fully attention to Mrs Kim.

“Please, accept t Hyun Joong.”

“What?!” So Min’s eyes got wide as she heard that.

“Please, So Min. Please agree with me. Accept that.”

“Mummy..” So Min feels want to run away from there. She look at her Omma and her Omma just smile assured to her.

“It’s all on you now, dear. Hyun Joong accepted this and we’re waiting for your answers.”

“He accepted this? But, how come? What about Yoo Mi?”

“They’re break up last week, and Hyun Joong gave me his yes to this matter. So, what abou you?” So Min can see Mrs Kim’s eyes sparkling as she mentioned about Hyun Joong.

“I..”

“I know you love him, dear. Please.”

“What?”

“I know, the way you look at him is different from before. It changed, So Min. I know you realised that as well.”

“Mummy..”

“Keke. Don’t feel shy, dear. We’re more than happy when you’re happy.”Her Omma more and her face turned red and she just smile to the elders in front of her.

“So, is it a yes?”

“Y.. Yes. I accept this.” So Min shyly accept and Mrs Kim immediately hugged her.

“Thank you, So Min. Thank you very much, dear. I love you.”

“De, Mummy Kim. I love you too.”

“No. You love him more. That’s why you are easily to persuaded this time.”

“Mummy..”

“Oh my girl is in love al this time. Why am I didn’t realised it?”

“Omma. Cut it out.” They all laughed and continue to discussed for the party in few days coming.

“Daniel! So Min! Hurry, kids. We’re getting late.” So Min com to her senses as she heard her Omma’s voice and followed her Oppa from behind.

“It’s now or never. I hope everything is going to be fine.” So Min prayed in silent on their way to the venue.

Hyun Joong and his family arrived first at the venue and waited for the Jung family. They seat at their table and sometime the guest will greet them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter