CHAPTER 33: TOGETHER.. CAN WE???

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys. sorry for the late update and make you guys waited for too long. I just got atime to released this chapter. it's already in my draft for a while and I need to makes some addition to it before I post it. so now, enjoy your reading.. 

*******

Hyun Joong left the rest of his friend and went to his car. At there, he sees So Min and Ha Ni. He just observes them and see they gone to separate ways. Ha Ni’s face seems trouble and he approached her.

“Where’s So Min going?”

“I don’t know. But, she said that she needs to be alone. I tried to tag along with her, but she refused me to. Ottoke?” Ha Ni looks so trouble and Hyun Joong just looks silently to So Min’s direction.

“Did you guys have class?”

“As far as I know, we’ve got no class until next week. This week will be the orientation. That’s why I kind of confused when she said about the class back there.”

“Is that so? It’s okay. Maybe she really needs to be alone. So, let her be.”

“But, I’m worried for her safety.”

“Trust me. Nothing’s going to happen.” Ha Ni just nodded to him and she went back to the cafe. While Hyun Joong, he followed So Min from far and makes sure she didn’t notice him followed her.

She just leisurely walks around the campus and looks around. She sometime stops at some room and class to looks what are they’re for. Hyun Joong still followed her and watched her from distance.

Hyun Joong waited for her outside one of the rooms she went when suddenly he felt she’s not came out. He checked the room and found no one there. He became panicked and about to go outside back when he heard some music from the other room connected to the room his in.

He walked slowly not to make any noise and push a little the door. There, she saw another room that fills with a big mirror at the side and the front. When he observed the room, he saw someone at the corner of the room. It’s a girl. She seems to prepare herself as she bend down tying her shoelace.

After she done, she went to the radio and played the music again. When she turned to face the mirror, Hyun Joong shocked to see who she is. On the other hand, she seems never noticed Hyun Joong at the door. She gets in her moods as she lowered her head.

Slowly, her body moved according to the music and she’s so into it. She dance gracefully and Hyun Joong just can’t take eyes off her. He stood there while his other hand still at the door. The music is so soothing and she dance gracefully.

Her body seems like a feather and light as she moves with the music. Hyun Joong still can’t believe what he sees. He never expects her to be good in dance. He decide to watch her more and slowly makes himself entered the room. He seat at the empty chair near the door without making any noise.

She looks so into her world until one moment she missed her steps and falls to the floor.

“Auch!” She cried in pain as she held her ankle. Her hairs fall down to cover her face. She still holds her ankle and didn’t realised someone is approached her.

“Come. Let me help you.” Hyun Joong helps her up and she really shocked when someone hold her. She looks at him in surprise at first, but later on she just follow his lead.

Hyun Joong places her at the chair and kneeled down to see her ankle.

“I never thought that you know how to dance.” He said as he massages her ankle. Her face frowns when his hand hits the pain parts. Then, she looks at him. She still can’t believe that he is in front of her. She looks at him in silent and observes all his doings. When Hyun Joong looks back at her, she averts her gaze and looks to another direction. Hyun Joong smiles to himself when he sees her averting her eyes from him.

“Does it hurt?” Hyun Joong still the one who talking and he finds it’s stressful since she’s silent all the time.

“So Min? I’m talking to you.” Hyun Joong stops massaging her ankle and looks at her while he still on his knees in front of her.

Yes, it’s Jung So Min who he found in that room. She learns to dance way back when she moved to Busan. It’s her passion but her Appa insists her to take education filed. Like it or not, she follows her Appa’s and keeps learning to dance out of their consent.

“Hey. Why are so quiet? Did I do something wrong?”Hyun Joong still tries to makes her speak to him. She just shakes her head and ignores him after that. Hyun Joong just sigh and stood on his feet and attempt to leave her alone when she held his sleeves, prevent him from leaving.

Hyun Joong stops from his walks and looks back at her. She still seat the chair, just her hand stops him. She still lowers head and didn’t dare to look back at him. Hyun Joong once again kneels in front of her.

“What’s wrong? Mind to share it with me? So Min?”Hyun Joong takes her hand that holds his sleeve and holds it tight. When he does that, So Min immediately looks at him and he sense a trace of tears on her eyes.

“Yah. Why are you crying?”Hyun Joong looks worries when he sees her like that. She just bit her lips and brings herself to him. Hyun Joong instantly wraps her petite body and found that she’s shaken a bit.

“Jung So Min. What’s wrong?”He tightens the hugs and So Min’s cries seem worse when she heard him asked her. She looks so broken to him.

“Did.. did you still love her?” So Min tried said the words and Hyun Joong frowns.

“What?”

“Did you.. still love her? Answer me, Hyun Joong.” So Min separates herself from him and looks back at his eyes. Hyun Joong lost his words. He just looks at her without said anything.

“Yoo Mi. Did you love her?” Hyun Joong shocked face makes So Min realised that he only gets what she’s saying.

“You’re talking about her?” Hyun Joong asked her back. So Min just stares at him and wipes her tears before continue to speak again.

“Did you?” So Min pushed him again with the same question and Hyun Joong’s face become fierce.

“Why you’re asking?”

“Just answer me!

“NO!” Hyun Joong stands and yelled at her. So Min shocked with his manly voice. Hyun Joong saw she’s tremble and cool himself.

“I don’t love her and never love her. Is that enough?” He leaves a sigh as he walks to another pace of the room.

“What?”

“Yes, I never love her. I just want to distract my mind by having her with me. It never crossed my mind to be serious with her after all.”

“Why?”

“Why are you so curious about me and her?” Hyun Joong looks at her. He walks back to her and stand beside her.

“I.. I just..”

“You what?” His husky voice makes her shiver and she shut .

“Just forget about that. I’m off.” She wants to dodge the question and tries to leave him, but he quickly grabs her arm.

“What are you doing?”

“Why you asked me all that, and run after knows the truth?” Hyun Joong brings herself in front him and makes her close to him. He doesn’t know what’s brought him to do that. He just follows his heart and he need to know something from her.

“Hyun Joong..”

“What?”

“Please. I need to go.”

“Not until you answering me.” Hyun Joong lifts her chin up to looks at her eyes. He’s been missing those eyes for years. Those brown eyes that always makes him calms when he looks at her.

“Answering you..?” So Min stuttering as she looks at his eyes. She too missed him and all their memories keep plays in her head. She shut her eyes and Hyun Joong feels trouble to see her like that.

“Hey, look at me.” Hyun Joong demands her to do so, and she slowly opens her eyes back.

“What you want to know? Please make it quick.”Hyun Joong just looks at her and he still holds her hand with his.

“Why you curious whether I still love Yoo Mi?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter