CHAPTER 43: HONG YOO MI

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Hyun Joong gets up early to meet up with Yoo Mi and didn’t expect to see Young Saeng stand beside his ccar.

“Oh, Saengie. What are you doing here so early?” He acted nothing happen and unlock his car.

“I’m coming with you.”

“Coming with me? Where?” 

“Stop pretending, Hyun Joong. You’ll be meeting Yoo Mi and I’m coming with you.”

“Who told you this? So Min?”Young Saeng shakes his head and Hyun Joong raise his eyebrows.

“Your Mummy.”

“Mummy? How come she knows it?”

“She’s overheard your conversation last night and she calls me right after that. She wants me to accompany you.”

“I don’t need that. I can handle it myself.”

“Don’t be foolish, Hyun Joong. We all know that Yoo Mi is really something. She always got something on her sleeves.”

“I do have something for her.” Young Saeng’s mouth wide open as he heard that.

“What is it? I never thought she have a weakness too.” His friend smirks as they went inside the car.

“Look at this.” Hyun Joong pass his phone to Young Saeng and start to drive.

“God. Is this Mr Hong?” Hyun Joong nodded and smiles in victory.

“Daebak! Where did you get this?”

“I happen to be at that place, accompany Mummy to meet her friends. While I’m waiting at the lobby, I saw Mr Hong with that woman. The best part is, that woman is not her mother..”

“But her father’s mistress, right.”

“Yup. And I’m done some investigation, that woman name is Lee Min Young, she’s the same age as us or maybe a year or two older. Min Young is Yoo Mi’s childhood friend, but they had some arguments and become strangers after that.”

“Wow. Just like a detectives’ report you have. Did you do that alone?”

“No. I asked some of my friends to do that too. We’re followed her father and that woman and gather all the proof before ‘counter attack’ Hong Yoo Mi.”

“What makes you do that to her? Is that you’re a couple back then?”

“We’re not and that would never happen in the next life too.”

“What actually happen? Why did you stay with her?”

“Are seriously didn’t know who is she?” Young Saeng shakes his head a little and Hyun Joong sigh before told him about that.

“Hong Yoo Mi. Her father is Hong Jae Hwan. Her mother passed away since she’s 10 and she’s been living with her father. But, before her mother passed away, her father already involves with all those scandals.”

“Oh, I think I know what kind of scandals. The biggest one was few last years, right?”

“You’re right. They sure have a biggest influence in Korea but reporters still digging his scandals and his personal. Back then, Yoo Mi still studying at overseas and when she’s come back, the problems seems to cool down a bit.”

“So, you want to say that she’s been running from his father all this time?”

“I think so because she holds a grudge towards her father since Mr Hong sent her away. One more thing..” Hyun Joong holds out one envelope and hands it over to his friend.

“Is this true?” Hyun Joong nodded to him and opens his mouth.

“Hong Jae Hwan. Hong Yoo Mi and Hong..

“Hong Jong Hyun?! That guy who always with So Min?”

“It’s him. I guess Yoo Mi is aware of him as she always one step ahead of me.”

“So, they’re siblings?”

“Most probably. I suspected that Mr Hong have another family at Busan and left them as soon as Jong Hyun born.”

“What a horrible person we have here. Enough with that. Now, tell me the reason why you stay with her all this time?”

“It’s not that I want to be with her after all.”

“Then?”

“She’s blackmailed me to disturb Daddy’s business as she knows that I found out about her father.”

“So, you knew her father’s back then?” Hyun Joong nodded and stops at the red light. He sighs and continues his story.

“I tried several times to break up with her but she always got something to makes me kneels to her back.”

“But when So Min came, it’s easily for you to call it off with her. Why?”

“Because I can’t think of anything else but So Min. I’ve been waiting for her for ages and when she’s finally come back, I can’t let her go again. That’s what I thought not even bother what will Yoo Mi do to me.”

“And now she’s doing her job slowly and perfectly ruined your life.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter