CHAPTER 28: TEMPER

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello. we met again.. keke.. hope you enjoyed the previous chapter.. now the next chapter is up.. don't forget to comments after you read this.. i nedd to kow your point of view regarding my story.. i really appreciate all your opinions.. 

***

Hyun Joong took So Min to some place that she never knows. When the taxi stops, Hyun Joong paid the fees and get to So Min’s side.

“Come.” Hyun Joong helps her out from the taxi and So Min just listened to him. He takes enter the lobby of some apartment and they wait for the lift.

“Where we’re going?”So Min still braced herself to ask him and she didn’t dare to look at his face.

“To my place.” He answered shortly and get in the lift, while So Min struggled to herself.

When she entered the lift, she just shut and so does him. She just looks at her feet and sometime will twitch in pain as her lips are swollen and have a cut on it. Hyun Joong takes a glance at her and catches her doings and opens his mouth.

“Did your feet still hurt?” He only looks front as he asked her. So Min looks surprised at him.

“A little.”

“Your lips?”

“Huh?”

“Your lips. Does it hurt too? It got cut too.” He points to her lips and So Min touch lightly her lips.

“Cut? That’s why it hurts when I try to speak.” She just rubbing her lips as Hyun Joong stare her for a while. So Min realised how he look at her and she waves her hand in front of him.

“Hyun Joong. What are you stares at?”

“Huh?”

“Something on my face?”

“No. Come, we’re here.” This time, Hyun Joong helps her by held her arms and leads the way to one apartment. They stop at one door and Hyun Joong enters the password at the door and invites her in.

“Who house is this?”She still stands at the door as she hesitant to enter.

“Don’t worry. It’s mine.” Hyun Joong pulls her to get in and she didn’t have choice to do so. He turns on the lights and she can see it quiet spacious apartment.

“What are you waiting for? Come here.” So Min startled a she shout at her. She can see in his arms the first aid kit. He sits at the couch and gets the ointment from there.

“So Min!” again she startled by him and she slowly approached him. She walks past him to sit opposite him. Hyun Joong noticed her and stops her.

“Yah! Where are you going?” His voice echoes at the apartment. So Min’s trembles at her stands and stops from her walks. She just stands there without looking at him. Hyun Joong just sighs and walks towards her.

“Never mind. Before that, you should change your clothes.”

“Clothes? I didn’t bring any.”

“Wears mine.”

“De?”

“Then? Did you want to wear this dress the entire night or stay ?”

“Yah!”

“Then, wars mine.” He smirks to her as he heading to his room.

“So Min. Come here.” He shouted her name and she went to his room. So Min stands at the door and he handed his pyjamas.

“I only have this. Wear this. When you’re done, give me your dress. I will put it in the dryer.” So Min unblinking looks at him as he handed her his pyjamas. She just stands there and Hyun Joong frowns back at her.

“Yah. So Min.” He shook her shoulder and only that she seems back to herself.

“De?”

“Just take this and clean yourself. Don’t take it too long. You need to treat your wounds.”

“Okay. Sorry to bother you.”

“Whatever. Just don’t take so long.” After that, he left her and closed the door. So Min hurriedly cleans herself and put on the pyjama he gives her.

“It’s so BIG. Keke. I look so small on it.” She laughed at herself when she looks at the mirror. She brings her dress with her and headed to the living room. She didn’t find him anywhere as she steps at the living room. Suddenly, she heard him behind her.

“Where’s your dress?” So Min jumps in surprised and turns around. He also changed his clothes to his pyjamas with a mug in his hand.

“Here.” She handed him her dress and he takes it.

“Drink this. I’ll be right back.”So Min just takes the mug and seat at the couch. It’s a hot chocolate. She enjoyed the drink while waiting for him. Her lips still hurt especially when she tried to drink. She placed the mug on the table and suddenly Hyun Joong appears from the back and seat beside her.

“What?” She jumps surprisingly at him and tried to move away from him.

“Stay. I will treat your wounds.”

No. It’s okay. I’ll do it myself.”

“No. Stay still.” He takes the ointment and reached her lips. He applied the ointment slowly. As for So Min, she still in the state of shocked. She just hold her breathe and looks his doings.

“What’s wrong, So Min?” Hyun Joong knows So Min keeps looking at him. He moves to her elbow and applied the ointment there. She twitched a pain and he looks at her.

“Sorry. Try to endure it.” So Min still wonders why he’s acting s kind to her.

“Hyun Joong. How did you find me earlier?” Hyun Joong shocked to her question. He just looks at her eyes before looks away.

“I just happen to be there that time. Also, I saw your hairpin on the floor. So, I suspected something happen to you. I searched for you in the toilet but you’re not there. Then, I heard your scream.” He narrated his story as she looks at him. Hyun Joong just doing his job in treating her. He didn’t bother to look at her.

“Komawo.” So Min thanked him and he surprised to hear that. Finally, he looks at her silently. She still smiles sweetly at him, but he didn’t reply her smile or thanked. He avert his gaze form her and finished his doings on her wounds. So Min’s smiles vanished and she frowns by his actions. She sigh and begin to speak.

“Why, Hyun Joong? Why did you forced yourself?”

“What do you mean?”

“About us. Why did you agree and forced yourself?

”What makes you said that?” Hyun Joong finished cleans the things in the table and ready to place the first aid kit back at its place.

“It’s done. You can at the guest room while waiting for your dress dry. Until then, just stay inside the room. Do not wonder around the house. Get it?” Hyun Joong said all that as he moves to the cupboard and went back to the living room. So Min just looks at him in disbelief and stands to follows him.

“Stop right there, Joongie.”

“Do not call me with that name!” He turns and scolds her. His man’s voice echoes throughout the house and So Min really shocked surprised. Her eyes got teary but she tried her best from crying.

“Why are you so mad at me?” Her voice is shaking yet she still need to know his reason. Why he become so cold?

“Why are you become like this? This is not you.” Her tears falls to her cheeks and Hyun Joong quickly turn to his back. He feels guilty to makes her cried and he didn’t know why he behaving like that either.

“It’s none of your business, So Min.”

“It is. I must know why you behaving like this to me. Did I do anything wrong towards you? Or did you think that I’m the reason for you to end up your relationship with Yoo Mi? Tell me, Hyun Joong. I need to know.”She still cried when she forced him to tell her everything.

“Shut up. Just shut your mouth!” He turns to her and shook her shoulders violently. He didn’t mean to do that to her, but his emotions right now is not in the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter