CHAPTER 35: TOO MUCH!!!

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong is finished his part and tend to help So Min on her punishment. Moreover, he feels worried to leave her alone while Yoo Mi is with them right now.

He walk quickly to her place and when he arrived there, he saw Yoo Mi just adjust the ladder that has So Min on top. The ladder becomes unbalance and so do So Min. She tried to balance herself but it’s too late. Hyun Joong runs to her and he manages to catch her and they both fall on the floor. Hyun Joong is on top of So Min.

“Aww..” So Min wince in pain as her back hit the floor. She opened her eyes and found Hyun Joong in front of her.

“Hyun Joong..” She called him but there’s no answer from him. Plus, he didn’t move at all. She manages to see around and to her surprise. The ladder is on his back.

“No.. Hyun Joong..” She tried to free herself but failed.

“Help!” She yelled as loud as she could.

“So Min?” Suddenly she heard Ha Ni’s voice and relief to have her around.

“Ha Ni. I’m here. Help me.” She responds to her immediately and right after that, Ha Ni came running with Young Saeng

“So Min!” Ha Ni totally shocked to see her friend on the floor with the unconscious Hyunn Joong.

“Oh God!” Young Saeng removes the ladder and pull lied Hyun Joong beside So Min.

“Yah. Hyun Joong. Wake up. Kim Hyun Joong.”Young Saeng tapped lightly Hyun Joong’s cheek but he didn’t respond any of it. Ha Ni helped So Min sit and So Min quickly went to Hyun Joong’s side.

“Hyun Joong.. please.. wake up..” Her voice crack and tears falls down her cheeks.

“How did the ladder fall?” Young Saeng asked as he look at So Min.

“I.. don’t know..” she tremble and holds Hyun Joong’s hands.

“Ha Ni. Go get Mr So. Palli. Ask him to bring the stretcher along.” Young Saeng order her and Ha Ni runs to the treatment room.

“Hyun Joong...” So Min still crying silently as she held Hyun Joong’s hands. While Young Saeng is trying to wake him up.

“Come on, buddy. Wake up now.” Not long after that, Ha Ni came with Mr So and few staff with the stretcher.

“What’s wrong with him?” He asked as he examines Hyun Joong.

“The ladder falls on him.” So Min answer as Ha Ni held her close. Young Saeng just stood beside her.

“How come?”

“I don’t know.”

“It’s fine. We’ll be bringing him to the treatment room now. If it’s not serious, he will wake up any minute. We will examine him more there.” The staff carry Hyun Joong to the treatment room with So Min, Ha Ni, and Young Saeng followed at behind.

They wait at the waiting area while Mr So examines Hyun Joong. After 15 minutes, he come to them and tells that Hyun Joong is awake. So Min quickly went to his bed and found Hyun Joong just having his medicine.

“Hyun Joong!” she beamed at him and hugs him tight. She cried again and her tears can’t be control anymore. She feels so scared when he see Hyun Joong didn’t opened his eyes.

“Hey. Why are you crying? I’m not dead yet.” Hyun Joong chuckle as he held her back.

“Pabo!”

“What?!”

“Why did you do that?”

“You asked me why?” He looks so confuse when she asked her like that.

“You may injure more if you do that. Now, see what happen to you.” She releases herself from him and look into his eyes.

“Then, you want me to see you’re falling? Is that so?” Hyun Joong sound s hurt yet harsh to her.

“It’s.. not like that..” So Min bit her lips and cast her eyes down.

“Just forget about that.” Hyun Joong lies down to the bed and close his eyes. So Min gets up from the bed and stood guiltily there. Ha Ni and Young Saeng came and can feels the tension around them, especially from Hyun Joong.

“Hey, buddy. Feels better?” Young Saeng greets Hyun Joong and he opened his eyes back.

‘Yo, man. You came?”

“Of course. We found you both at the gymnasium.”

“Speaking of that, what you guys doing there?” So Min asked when she realise how Ha Ni and Young Saeng found them.

“We saw Yoo Mi walk out from that gym and we thought you guys is done. But, we found you guys on the floor with the unconsciousness Hyun Joong on top of So Min.

“Thanks.” Hyun Joong said that so low just to be heard by Young Saeng and take a glance at So Min.

“You guys can continue talking. I.. I’ll be at the front.” So Min excuses herself and left them.

“I go with her.” Ha Ni said and Young Saeng nodded to her. When Ha Ni left, Young Saeng looks serious at Hyun Joong.

“Mind to share it with me?”

“What?”

“Don’t pretend to be fool, Hyun Joong.”

“It’s Yoo Mi.” Hyun Joong had to tell Young Saeng everything and they never realise that So Min and Ha Ni are heard all of it.

“Then, what will you do?”Young Saeng asked. So Min covers with her palm while Ha Ni rubs her back.

“I... don’t know.. It’s So Min who I most worried. That really croos the line. Luckily I manage to catch her. If not, I can’t imagine what will happen to her.”

“God. We need to do something, Hyun Joong.”

“I know. But..”

“So Min!” Suddenly, they heard the door being shut and Ha Ni’s voice from the front.

“Saeng..”

“No worries. I’ll go look for her.”Young Saeng runs to the front and find Ha Ni.

“Where is So Min?”

“She left. I don’t know where she’s heading.”

“What do you mean? Ha Ni?”

“We overheard your talk with Hyun Joong..”

“What? Then?”

“After that, she left.”

“You mean you guys heard the whole thing?” Ha Ni nodded and Young Saeng sighs heavily.

“Including about Yoo Mi?” Again Ha Ni nodded to him.

“Now, I want you find her. Contact me if you track her whereabouts.” Ha Ni left the treatment room and catch a glimpse of So Min walks fast heading to the faculty.

“Yah. Jung So Min.” Ha Ni shouts to her but she never stop. She runs as she had been caught by her friend.

“Hello, Young Saeng. So Min is heading to faculty. I’m right behind her.”

“Okay. Don’t lose her. I’m heading there now.” Young Saeng runs to the faculty together with Hyun Joong. He insists to follow him in searching So Min.

“Ha Ni found her?” Hyun Joong asked as they start runs to the faculty.

“Yup. To the faculty.” Hyun Joong nodded and runs there as quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter