CHAPTER 34: LOVE! PUNISHMENT!

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong POV

I followed So Min around the campus and tried not to catch by her. She’s so into her own world and I noticed that she’s changed.

Before, it’s hard to see she’s walking alone and most of the time; she will be accompanied by her oppa, Ha Ni or me. But now, she’s able to be alone. It’s kind of hurt to see how she’s change. It’s not that I opposed that, I’m just afraid of one thing. Did her feelings will be the same as me?

“Aigoo, Hyun Joong. What did you mean by that?”

I shake my head as I saw she’s stop at one room. She looks so curious by looking at that room and entered it after that. I decide to wait at the nearby chair, opposite the room she just entered.

It’s been a while since she’s entered that room but, I never seen her after that. The more I wait, the more worried I get. So, I walked towards the room and entered it without look at the sign.

There’s a huge room in front of me and I didn’t see her inside that. I walk around the room and heard something from the other attached the room I’m in. I push a little bit the door and saw one girl tying her shoelace. Then, she moved to the radio and played the music. It’s a soothing music as she dance gracefully according to the music.

I manage to see her face when she spins around. I’m shocked to her.

“So Min!”

I hide myself a little when she’s spinning and luckily she didn’t notice me. So, I watched her more before I’m fully entered the room and seat the nearby chair. I watched her in silent and adore her more.

“Adore?!”

I smiles to myself and lay back on my seat. As I enjoyed looking at her, suddenly I saw she twisted her ankle and yelp in pain. I quickly went to her and she still didn’t notice I’m approaching her.

When I grab her hand to help her stand, I can tell that she’s totally shocked to see me there too. She just shut and looking at me unblinking. But, she just followed me to the chair I seat before and I kneel in front of her to massage her ankle.

I tried to start the conversation with her but; she just shut and keeps avoiding my eyes. I can tell that there’s something is bothering her. I don’t know what I must do to make her speak to me. I sigh in defeat and stand to leave her.

But, I feel something is holding me on the sleeves and I turn to look at it. It’s So Min. She’s hold on my sleeves to stop me from leaving. I kneel again and hold her hand that holding my sleeves. When I do that, she looks at me and there’s a trace of tears on her eyes.

I become panicked when I see her like that. Instantly, I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. I can feel that she’s trembling and I don’t know why she’s behaving like that.

After a while, she asked me something that I didn’t expect from her. It’s about Yoo Mi. Seriously; I didn’t have a mood to talk about her anymore. I tried not to answer the question but she keeps pressure me to do so.

I yelled at her and explained everything to her. It’s include I confessed o her also.

“What a great timing, Hyun Joong.”

Whatever it is, I have to tell her that. I can’t live like this. Especially, when I see how she got along with that Jong Hyun. I feel insecure when I saw them. That not include with Junnie that have started to woo her. I just can’t believe that I feels that all.

When she heard that, she looks so shocked and seems not to believe me. It takes me a while to convince her and to my luck, she feels the same. I’m extremely happy to hear that.

We still have a small bickering and it makes her more adorable when I . Especially when I can’t constraint myself to kissed her forehead. She turns red as I kissed her.

But, she becomes worried for us to be together as Yoo Mi keep harassing her. I tried my best to convince her to have faith in me. Nothing is going to happen to her as long as she’s stay beside me.

We head to my car together and have a good time when someone is destroyed it. We see Yoo Mi is waited at my car and I can tell that So Min is nervous and I bring her close to me. There’s no one else beside us and the tense is in the air.

Yoo Mi still provoked for So Min to speak as she played with her hairs. She didn’t dodge her hands away as I do so. I can’t stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter