CHAPTER 24: SHE MET HER

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUHTOR

“GOD!” Young Saeng surprised to see the person at the entrance. Kyu Jong is seat beside him is also pale and didn’t dare to imagine what will happen after this. As for Hyun Joong and So Min, they weird to see their friends like that. Before they turn to look behind them, the waiter bought their food and unconsciously make them both stop their movement.

“Wow. All the foods here look delicious.” Hyung Jun is starting to dig his food and talk with his full mouth.

“Yeah. Thanks for the meal, Mr Kim.” Jung Min thanked to Mr Kim and continue to eat.

“It’s nothing, kids. Please, ear more.” Mr Kim laugh and happy to see the youngsters in front of him.

Hyun Joong and So Min is totally forgot about their suspicious earlier, eat their food in silent.

“Here, you can have some.” Hyun Joong place some of the Spaghetti Bolognese on her plate.

“Yah, it’s a lot. I have more of my food left.” So Min complaint on his doing and  looks annoying to him. Before he can speak, someone greet them.

“Hi, Hyun Joong.” Suddenly, he seems recognise that voice and didn’t raise his head. He just stared blankly to Young Saeng. All of his friends look surprised including So Min. The environment at that table becomes silent and all of look at the girl.

“Y-Yoo Mi? What are you doing here?” He take a deep breathe and look at the girl.

“What do you mean? Of course I’m here to eat. Pabo. Keke.” She’s giggling to his question and her gaze falls to So Min.

“Omo, Yoo Mi. You’re here too?” Mrs Kim asked as she want to makes the environment lively back.

“De, aunty. There  sat over there. I came as I recognise Hyun Joong here.”

“Really? Oh, this is Jung family. That is Mr and Mrs Jung. Their children, Jung Daniel and Jung So Min. She’s Hong Yoo Mi, Hyun Joong’s..” Mrs Kim seems hesitate to tell them.

 “Hong Yoo Mi, Hyung Joong’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you.” She introduced herself without shy and smiles sweetly to them.

Jung Family is really shocked as Mrs Jung didn’t know what to say. As for Hyun Joong, he can tell Jung Family shocked to hear that and So Min’s face changed right instant.

 “Annyeong, Yoo Mi. I’m Jung So Min. Nice to meet you too.” So Min introduce herself like nothing happen to her. Ha Ni and Young Saeng is the one look surprised at her. Hyun Joong just rub his temple and shut his mouth.

“Okay, guys. Enjoy your meals. I’m going now. Bye.”

“What a rude a girl. So Min greet her but she ignores it. Aishh.” Ha Ni cursed her under her breathe but Young Saeng can hear her. He just rub her back to keep her down and look pitiful at Hyun Joong and So Min.

“So, let’s continue our lunch.” It’s Mrs Kim distract them back and continue talking with the elders. On the other side, Daniel can see the changes in So Min and he hate to see is sister like that.

So Min awkwardly continue eat her foods, but all of them taste awfully. Even the Spaghetti taste horrible at . Ha Ni, Young Saeng, Kyu Jong, and Hyun Joong look at her. She didn’t bother to raise her head at once. Jung Min and Hyung Jun just eat their food and talking to each other and don’t want to in the problem. They’re tired in advice Hyun Joong about Yoo Mi. So, it’s his responsibility now.

“Excuse me, I need to go to the rest room.” So Min can’t take it anymore. She wants to vomit all her foods right now. She hurriedly stand and left the table.

“I go with her. She looks sick.” Ha Ni excused herself too and follows So Min.

At the rest room, Ha Ni can hear So Min vomited her foods and become worried.

“So Min-ah. Are you okay?” Ha Ni knocked on her door and So Min out from there. Her face so pale and there’s some tears at her eyes.

“Ha Ni-ah. Can you tell my parents that I want to go home? I think I still got my jetlagged. I feel nausea.”

“Okay. Let me take you to the front.” So Min just nodded and Ha Ni bought her to the front.

“Ha Ni-ah. Where’s So Min?” Mrs Jung asked Ha Ni as she found Ha Ni by herself.

“She’s at the front. She said that she feels nausea because of the jetlagged. So, she wants to go home.” Ha Ni explain to the Jung parents and they hurriedly went to her.

“I’m sorry, Kim. I have to go back now. We’ll catch up later. By the way, thanks for the lunch.” Mr Jung excused himself and follow his wife and Daniel to the front.

“Oh, is her that bad Ha Ni-ah?” Mrs Kim asked Ha Ni.

“She’s pale and keeps vomiting.” She sigh and took her seat beside Young Saeng. All of her appetite gone. Thanks to Yoo Mi. She cursed that girl again.

“It’s okay. She’s be fine. Let’s just continue eating. ” Young Saeng comfort her and shove some food to her.

“I don’t want. I lost my appetite. Thanks to someone.” She glares at Hyun Joong as she push away Young Saeng’s hand. Hyun Joong let out big sigh and he knows what does she means.

“Honey, I want to home too. Come, Eun Jo. You, Hyun Joong. you stay with the boys. Ha Ni-ah, we will send you home.” Mrs Kim said as she dashed out from the restaurant. Ha Ni and Mr Kim hurriedly follow her and leave the boys.

“So, what now?” Jung Min asked innocently and lay back on his chair.

“Let’s head home first.” Young Saeng lead them and only Hyun Joong didn’t move from his seat.

“Hyun Joong. Come on. We’re leaving.” Kyu Jong tap him on the shoulder and he nodded before follow them lazily. When they’re in front of Jung Min’s car, Hyun Joong didn’t went back home with them. He just said he need time alone and his friends just let him be.

***

HYUN JOONG

I just head to the nearby park and seat at the bench watched kids play. I didn’t understand my feeling right now. What was happen just now? Why is So Min become moody after she met Yoo Mi?

Did she like me? It’s impossible, right? We’re friends after all. Aishhh. It’s so complicated. I never felt this before. I better head home now. I’m pretty sure Mommy is angry with me. I wonder why Mommy never treat Yoo Mi like she treat So Min and Ha Ni. She’s usually talked little with her and left us alone after that. Never I see Mommy talking leisurely with Yoo Mi.

When I stepped inside my house, I found Mommy waited for me at the living room. Her face so fierce and it’s been a while I see her like that.

“Hyun Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter