CHAPTER 10: TIME FLIES BY

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 YEARS LATER

Daniel is in the second year of his kindergarten. He started went to kindergarten when he 5 years old. While So Min and Hyun Joong will celebrate their 4th birthday this year. Over the past four years, they will celebrate their birthday together.

One thing that Mrs Jung notice about her daughter, whenever their relatives or Mr Jung’s friends came to their house, So Min will stay quiet. When come to one time, she doesn’t want to leave her room. She’s so passive toward person she just met.

So difference with Hyun Joong. That kid does not afraid among the person he just met. He’s so talkative and had an adorable attitude. So, since So Min is 4 years already, her omma and appa had decide to enter her at a kindergarten same as her oppa. They plan to tell the Kim whether they want the same thing for Hyun Joong.

On the weekend, they always hang out together at Kim’s house.  So Mrs Jung had pointed her suggestion about sending her daughter to the kindergarten. That idea made Mrs Kim thinking the same thing. After the Jung went t back to their home, Mrs Kim discusses it with her husband at night.

“Darling. What you say? How about we send Joongie to the kindergarten also. The same as Daniel and So Min. At there, our son will get more friends and get to learn more from the teacher.” Asked Mrs Kim as her husband lie beside her on the bed.

“It’s a great idea though when I heard Jung wants to send their daughter there. In this stage of age, the children will easy in develop new things, and also they can start learning. There’s no such we force them in learning. Instead, we encourage them in learning. Right?”

“So, you agree with that? If so, tomorrow I will register Joongie to that kindergarten and he can start immediately.”

“Yes, honey. I’m 100% agree. If that so, I will take a leave and we can go there together. I don’t want to send my boy to school too.”

“Great. I will inform Mrs Jung and we can make it together to go there.” Said Mrs Kim as she grabs her phone to inform her best friend.

*******************************************************************

The next day, they go to the kindergarten together. After the mother registers their children at the office, they can enter the class right away. Their homeroom teacher bought them to their class. Hyun Joong and So Min’s parents just watched their children from outside.

As they enter the class, some of their classmates are play and some are stay silent at their seat. They notice their teacher has come back, with two new students. They all back to their seat when the teacher told to do so.

After that, their teacher told to Hyun Joong and So Min to introduce themselves to the others. So Min just stays silent and grabs the teacher’s dress. She already feels scared with the environment around her. Her eyes become teary and she will cry in anytime. So, their teacher told Hyun Joong to introduce himself first. Then, Hyun Joong takes a step forward and starts to introduce himself.

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong. Nice to meet you al.” As he said that, a few kids say hi to him too and told their name.

“I’m Heo Young Saeng. Hope we can be friends.”

“Annyeong.  Nega Kim Kyu Jong imnida.”

“Hi, Hyun Joong. I’m Park Jung Min.”

“Hello, chingu. I’m Kim Hyung Joon.”

Hyun Joong gives them a smile and went toward his seat. He seat at the empty place and watch So Min from his place. That girl almost cries, and just stares at Hyun Joong.

Again, the teacher told So Min to introduce herself. The teacher take a glance at the outside where her parents at. They already told the teach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter