CHAPTER 21: SHOCKING NEWS

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Many years later

The last time they contacted are few years ago before each of them entered the junior high school. Then, they’re all lost contact and both Hyun Joong and So Min visit each other.

They used to met when holidays either So Mi and her oppa will stayed at Hyun Joong’s house or Hyun Joong and others will stayed at So Min’s house. Now, it’s all in their memories. They d missed each other. But none of them makes a first move. So Min used to heard from Ha Ni once that Hyun Joong got a girlfriend when he in high school. Its gives her heartbreak for a moment when thinks about Hyun Joong with someone else.

Since then, So Min makes her way distant from him. She still hurs and she didn’t know why. She always thought Hyun Joong will wait for her, but none of it is real. She’s still in her world. Her world with Hyun Joong only. So, it’s better to stay away from him. Hyun Joong with his life and So Min with her life.

The last day on high school

It’s the last day on high school for both Hyun Joong and So Min. After this, they will be enters college and everyone is excited to be part of university students.

Their graduation day for the high scholl went smoothly and everyone enjoyed the party being held for them.

***

SEOUL

Hyun Joong and his others friend still together until the end. There’s Young Saeng, Ha Ni, Kyu Jong, Jung Min, and Hyung Jun. Hyun Joong, Young Saeng, and Ha Ni in the same class, while the others three on the next class. Ha Ni still the cry baby for them as she being teased by naughty Jung Min. But now, she got someone to protect her from him.

She got Young Saeng around her. Yes, Heo Young Saeng. At last, after a year’s he holds his feeling for her, Young Saeng confessed to her on her birthday. Ha Ni gladly accepts him as she also had feelings for him. As a girl, she too shy to confessed to him first. Hyun Joong the one noticed something between them. Young Saeng does care for her but never mention his feeling towards her.

So, he approach Young Saeng to knows his feelings for Ha Ni, then planned something with the others boys. He also helped Young Saeng in proposed to Ha Ni and it’s a successes. Thyey both just too shy to said it loud.

As for Hyun Joong, he got girlfriend. He met her when he in his second year of high school. Her name is Yoo Mi. It’s her who confessed to him. At first, he reluctant to accept her. But, his friends keeps persuade him to accept her, so he just do as they said.

Young Saeng and Ha Ni never accept Hyun Joong with Yoo Mi. They felt like something wrong with that girl. But, Hyun Joong never believes them and accepts her as she is. He too didn’t know why he is accepting her, but her present do makes him forget his loneliness.

He becomes like that when he knows So Min become friend with other boy from her new school. Every time she called him, she will tell about Jong Hyun. At first, Hyun Joong just ignores it as he thinks she just got a new friend. But, So Min still keep mentioned his name when they’re contacted.

Hyun Joong feels something pain and sad at the same time. He’s too young to intertpretesd what’s wrogn with him. So, with Yoo Mi around, he can forget about So Min and Jong Hyun.

***

BUSAN

So Min also graduated today. She will be attending a college at Seoul after this. Her parents had discussed it with her and agrees with her decision. Moreover, her friend, Min Ah, Ha Neul, and Jong Hyun also attending the same college.

Her parents had a planned to move back to Seoul after a long time. They missed Seoul so much, especially the Kims. They do contact with each other until today. They aware their children stops doing that and leave them be.

After So Min back from her graduation party, her parents told her about moving back to Seoul. She seems shocked and happy to be there again she will meet him again. But, is he still remembers me?

So Min still keeps in touch with Ha Ni. So, she informed her about her returning to Seoul. Ha Ni still at her school and she went somewhere else to answer her phone.

“Hi, Ha Ni. Guess what?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter