CHAPTER 39: SOMETHING HAPPEN!

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Jong and So Min’s group are get into the forest first and the surrounding getting dark as they went further. So Min still hold Kyu Jong’s shirt and she’s sweating. She always scared of dark and until now she can’t overcome her fears.

Their teams will be split up as each of the students will be left at certain check point. When it comes to Kyu Jong’s turn, So Min reluctant to release his shirt.

“Min, don’t worry okay. You’ll be place next to me. I can see you from here.” He assures her as she keeps looking around.

“But I’m scared, Kyu.” Her eyes already fill with tears and Kyu Jong sighs as he didn’t know what else to do to convince her.

“Listen to me here.” He holds her shoulder and she looks at him.

“You’re going to be fine. Like I said, you’ll be place next to me. I can see you from here. So, don’t worry, okay.” So Min wipes her tears and moves to her check point and stand there. She looks around and she can see Kyu Jong but not so clear.

“Kyu, did you hear me?” She checks on him and he reply to her.

After a while, the facilitator announces something and all of the students become silent.

“Attention everyone. You’ll be left here for about 20 minutes. After that, the facilitators will get you one by one at your checkpoint. No matter what, don’t move from your place and wait for the facilitator to come. So, your time will start now.”

“Oh God!” So Min tremble and she still standing at her place. Before they left, one of the facilitators had mentioned about their password if something happen, they will use the password to differentiate their members.

“Kyu?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m scared. I feel like something..”

“It’s nothing, Min. Just relax.”

“But, I’m scared.”

“Relax, okay. The time will be end soon.”

“Okay.”  So Min still looking around when she heard something near her. She turns around and found nothing as the place is dark. So, she turns in front back and call Kyu Jong again.

“Kyu?”

“What is it, Min?”

“I think I heard something here.”

“It’s just your feelings, Min.”

“No. I heard..”

Suddenly, Kyu Jong didn’t hear her voice and he shouts her name.

“Min. So Min!” He tried to look at her checkpoint but he can’t see anything. He grows more worried when he keeps shouting her name but she never reply to him. When he wants to move to her place, the facilitator come to him and seeks for his password. He gives the password and the facilitator nod and asks him to continue the line up behind him.

So, they move to So Min’s place and found no one there. Kyu Jong told the facilitator about that and they move out from the forest after get the rest of the students. But, Kyu Jong didn’t moves with them as he saw something at the road side.

“What?! How come that happens?” Hyun Joong looks pale  when the facilitator told him about So Min and wants to run into the forest back but the facilitator forbid him to do that. He looks around and Kyu Jong also nowhere to be found.

“Where’s Ha Ni and Jung Min?” Young Saeng ask Hyung Jun and again their face become pale when Hyung Jun told that they nowhere to be found too.

So, four students are missing in the forest. The facilitator instructs all the students to remain at the field while the rescuer finds the missing students.

At the forest an hour ago

"Jung Min. I’m scared.” Ha Ni to just like So Min always calling him just to make sure he’s still around. Sometime, they will bicker and it gives Ha Ni relief as she knows Jung Min is still around her.

When the facilitator gets them, they are the last students on the line up. So, Ha Ni is walking in front of Jung Min and he will monitor her from behind. Ha Ni eyes are wondering around when she saw Kyu Jong runs to the other side of the road. She told Jung Min about that and he looks at the direction. They both feels something strange and they quietly follow Kyu Jong.

When Jung Min and Ha Ni are near him, Jung Min call him and he looks surprise to see them both.

“Yah! What are you guys doing here?” Kyu Jong whisper to them and his face shows that he is really surprise.

“What are you doing here too? Where’s So Min?” Jung Min asked him back and looking for So Min.

“She’s..” He hesitates to tell them and shut his mouth after that.

“Where is her, Kyu?” Ha Ni ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. When he’s about to answer her, they heard someone yelling and the voice is comes in front of them.

All three of them shocked to hear that and hide themselves between the bushes. Jung Min takes Ha Ni’s hand and hides with her while Kyu Jong hides near them.

“Is that So Min’s voice?” Ha Ni whisper to Jung Min and her body is trembling. Jung Min rubs her back to make her relax and shut his mouth for now. When he sure the surrounding is safe, he moves to Kyu with Ha Ni.

“You better tell me what is happening now.” He whispers to Kyu and Ha Ni hold his shirt from behind.

“I think  So Min is in danger.”

“What?!” Ha Ni’s voice is loud to make them both shocked to hear that. Jung Min immediately covers .

“Shhh..” Kyu put his finger to his lips and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter