CHAPTER 31: HE AND HIM (2)

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello guys. sorry for the long wait. i'm on my holiday now. so, i'll try to update frequently for you guys. please upvote and comments on this story. sorry if it's a little short this time. thanks to whom continusly keep comments on this story.

***

Hyun Joong dragged So Min out from the hall and looked around. He seems look for someone and So Min wonder as she being dragged from the start.

“Erm.. Hyun Joong?”

“Hmm..” He still looked around when he answered her.

“Are you looking for someone?”

“..” He still dragged her behind him and didn’t hear her question.

“Yah. Kim Hyun Joong.”

“What?” He still walking and answer shortly to her.

“Will you let me go? It’s start hurts.” So Min said as she tried to loosen his grip. Hyun Joong realised he still holds her wrist and stops walking. Unfortunately, So Min didn’t realised Hyun Joong already stops. She’s busy on trying to loosen his grips when she bumped on his back. Her nose hurts as it bumped on his back, just like at the airport.

“Awww. Why did you stops without telling me?” She rubbed her nose with her free hand. Hyun Joong just chuckle at her and she glares angrily at him.

“Sorry. I forgot you’ve got short legs. Keke.”

“Yah..” So Min is about to hit him when Ha Ni and Young Saeng came to them.

“Hey, you two. Stop bickering.” Young Saeng taps Hyun Joong shoulder and it startled him.  Hyun Joong immediately released her wrist and smiles sheepishly at the couple.

“Ha Ni-ah. Where did you go?” So Min tried to calm herself by asking random question to her friend.

“Saengie just brought me around the hall and we’re happened to saw you guys here.” Ha Ni pouts as she answered to So Min.

“What?” Young Saeng asked as the three of them looks suspicious at him.

“Don’ tell me you’re jealous with Jong Hyun?” Hyun Joong knows his friend expression. He teased Young Saeng and that man frowns and mead at him.

“What did you mean? Jealous? Never.” Young Saeng turns his gaze to somewhere else and Hyun Joong giggles to see his reaction.

“Come on, buddy. I know you.”

“Did you have to ask when you know the answer?” Young Saeng seems really angry with his friend and starts to leave them.

“Young Saeng. Where are you going?”Ha Ni follows him and left So Min and Hyun Joong alone.

“What’s wrong with Saengie?”

“He’s jealous when Ha Ni try to get close to Jong Hyun.” Hyun Joong explain to her and they walk side by side to the faculty.

“He’s jealous? Haha. His face is funny.” So Min laughs when she remembers Young Saeng’s face earlier.

“Yeah. By the way, did you register the core class at the faculty?”

“Not yet. Me and Ha Ni just settled registered the additional subject at the hall back there.”

“Okay. Wanna go there together?” Hyun Joong asked as he looks at her. So Min shocked when he invites her to go with him. She just nodded and smiles to him.

“Good. Let’s go.” They headed to the faculty and stop when they need to separate there.

“Mine is over there. Are you okay to go here by yourself?” Hyun Joong asked her and looks reluctant to make her go by herself. Especially when Yoo Mi warned him before.

“It’s okay. I can manage. You don’t have to worry. Bye.” So Min waves at him and enter the room for her course. Hyun Joong still worried for her and left the place.

Luckily his course didn’t have many students at that time. He manages to register within 10 minutes and he rushed to So Min after that. He looks for So Min around the room but she’s nowhere to be found. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter