CHAPTER 20: FRIEND WITH HIM

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min and Jong Hyun enter the class side by side and their classmate just stare disbelieve that Jong Hyun is friend with that So Min. Both SO Min and Jong Hyun notice the stares just proceeds to their seat and ignore those glares.

“I hate this.” Murmur Jong Hyun as they seat at their place.

“Don’t worry. Once they’re tired, they will stop. Believe me. “SO Min assured him and continue take out the books from her bag.

“How you can be so sure?” Jong Hyun leans a little to her and whisper close to her ears. At first, So Min just startled as Jong Hyun does, and compose herself before looks at him.

“ It’s normal when someone like you become friends with someone. Once they are tired to talk about you, they will stop glares and talking. Just ignores them for this mean time. Arasso?” So Min smiles sweetly to him and try to convince him with her words.

“If you said so. But, don’t blame me if something happens after this.” He said as he leans back at his seat. He keeps stares at her. A serious stare.

“What do you mean that?” So Min can sense something wrong with his words and turn to face him. She tilts her head demand an answer from him.

“Yah. Hong Jong Hyun. What do you mean by that? You didn’t mean to do something bad to them right?”

“Don’t know. Just wait and see. It’s not me. But, I’m afraid it’s them.”

“Them? Impossible.” So Min shakes her head disbelieve.

“You’re new here. I know them more than you. Just be careful.”

“Really? Never mind. I’ve got Min Ah and others to back me up. I also have you. Right?”

“ME?” Jong Hyun surprise as So Min peers in front of him.

“Yes. You. You can protect me and back me up since you ‘know them well’, right?”

“Oh.  We’ll see about that.” He just smirks at her and start to read his book.

“ Yah. Did you don’t want to back me up? What’s wrong with you?” So Min is starts to nagging at him and lectures him this and that. While Jong Hyun just ignores her and continue to read his book. Min Ah and Ha Neul just stare at them from their seat and they also can’t believe the cold Jong Hyun talking to So Min. This is really daebak to them. So, they hurriedly go to their seat.

“Yah, Jung So Min. How come this Jong Hyun..” Min Ah ask me as she and Ha Neul come at our seat.

“Min Ah-yah. Hmm I will tell you later. This is not the right place.”

“Yah, Jong Hyun. Are don’t mind friend with her?”Ha Neul shot Jong Hyun with that question and keeps looking at him.

“Yeah. Moreover, I want to be friend with you guys too. If you guys don’t mind.” Jong Hyun said that without looking at Ha Neul. He feels shy as he said his intention.

“Actually, it’s been a long time he wants to be friend with us. You guys don’t mind right? Having he as our new friend?”

“I don’t know.” Min Ah answer.

“Great. At least I have a partner when Min Ah and So Min together. Right, Jong Hyun?” said Ha Neul as he pats on Jong Hyun’s shoulder.

“Thanks guys.” It’s the first time for Min Ah and Ha Neul to see Jong Hyun smile like that. From that moment, they become friends and their relationship is stronger as siblings. They will do all things together and never left the others alone.

***

  Why is So Min didn’t called me yet? Yesterday she said she will called me.  Or do I call her instead?

“Yah, Hyun Joong. Waegere? You’ve been staring at the phone for a while now. Did you waiting for someone to call?”Young Saeng ask me. The others are busy in doing their homework. We will do our homework together at my house and makes some discussion about that topic. Then, I sense Ha Ni is stare strangely at me.

“What’s wrong, Ha Ni?” I asked her as I take a seat beside Young Saeng. I try to compose my expression in front of them. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter