CHAPTER 13: EXPLANATION

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time for Jung’s family to move is just around the corner, yet So Min didn’t bother to tell her friends about her leaving to Busan. She will act like nothing happen at school and will smile and laughing with all her friends. She want to make a this moments still in her memory and live happily even though she is leaving later.

Hyun Joong either doesn’t know about her leaving because Mrs Jung asked his parents to keep it secret from him and want So Min to tell him herself. But, Hyun Joong can sense that So Min just acting happy and sometimes he caught her spacing out. She also become more quiet after she recover from her fever.

It’s been a week that So Min didn’t come to school due to her fever. It makes him worried and everyday he will pay a visit to her house. At first, she refuse to see him. But after her omma persuade her, she willing to see Hyun Joong even for a while.

As for So Min, she now realised that she like her childhood friend. Even she still young to been in love, but she know that she had a different feeling toward Hyun Joong. That’s why she try to avoid seeing Hyun Joong for the time being. After school, she will straight went home and stay in her room. She need time to tell him about her feeling and about her moving to Busan.  

Mrs Jung went to So Min’s school to settle about her transferred to Busan. After she finished seeing her room teacher, she’s heading to her car went Hyun Joong spot her.

“Oh, Aunty. What are you doing here?” asked Hyun Joong with Young Saeng beside him. They’re just finished their meal at the canteen and headed to the class when he recognise So Min’s omma.

“Joongie. I’m here to settle about So Min’s transferred to Busan.”

“Transfer?” asked Hyun Joong and Young Saeng together. They’re just staring at each other in puzzle. They’re really in state of shock especially Hyun Joong. how come So Min didn’t tell him about this? He remain silent and Young Saeng asked Mrs Jung.

“She’s transferring? She didn’t tell us anything. When will you move to Busan?” asked Young Saeng. He know his friend still in shock and just place his hands at Hyun Joong’s shoulders.

Oh God. This is not good. Though Mrs Jung when she realised she just slipped about transferring So Min to Hyun Joong. she though her daughter have told all her friends because lately she was so happy and became talkative at home.

“Joongie, honey. Maybe MinMin have her reason not telling you about this matter. I want you to keep this a secret until MiinMin told you herself okay.” Told Mrs Jung as she rub his head and smile at him. She felt soory for this child. She know they’re so  close to each other since born.

“I will, Aunty. But, when will you leaving?” it’s hard for Hyun Joong to say that but he need to know.

“In two days, honey.”

“Two days? That’s fast. “ said Young saeng.

“Can’t you postponed it, Aunty?” asked Hyun Joong.

“I’m afraid we can’t, Joongie. Your Uncle need to be there as soon as possible. I’m sorry.”

“Really?” Just as Hyun Joong want to asked another question, So Min come to them and greet her omma.

“Oh, omma. What are you doing here?” asked So Min not knowing the reason her omma come to her school. She just smile at Hyun Joong and Young Saeng, but they seem angry at her. What’s wrong? She though as she lokk at them.

“I’m here for you transferring to Busan, sweetie.”

“Oh.” Only that can So Min respond as she look at her friends. She intend to tell them after this but since her omma came here, she guess they know already about her transferring.

“Oh? Only OH you can say, MinMin?” asked Hyun Joong angry. Young saeng just hold his shoulders and told him to be patient.

“Joongie. I will explain. I plan to tell you guys about this after this school. But, I guess omma had told you everything right? I know I have told you guys earlier but I need time and a suitable time to tell you guys about this” said So Min with her teary eyes.

“Okay. You’ve got plenty of things to explain to us. To US. See you after school.” Said Hyun Joong and rushed back to their class. So Min just let her tears flow on her cheeks and her omma hugs her to comfort and soothing her.

“It’s okay, sweetie. Joongie will understand. It’s just he we’re so shocked when I told about us will moving to Busan in two days.”

“What? Tow days? Are you serious, omma? But, you said it’s next month.” Asked So Min can’t believe she’ll be leaving all her friends this soon.

“I’m sorry, sweetie. Appa need to be there as soon as possible.”

“Okay. Omma, i’m going back to my class first. See you at home. Bye, ooma.” She hugd her omma and went to her class.

At her class, she can feel that Hyun Joong still angry at her and just ignore him for a moment. Even Ha Ni notice that.

“Hey, MinMin. We’re you crying? Who’s disturbed you this time?” asked Ha Ni concern.

“No one disturbing me. I’m okay, thank you.” she said as she wipe a tears in her eyes. She manage to glance at Hyun Joong who sit behind her and he immediately turn his face when So Min look at him.

“Really? Then, why you’re crying? You make me feel worry. Hey, Hyun Joong, do you know why MinMin cry? Did you two fight?” suddenly Ha Ni look to Hyun Joong and asked hom what’s going on. Hyun Joong starled when Ha Ni asked him and just shrugged his shoulders as a sign he don’t know too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter