CHAPTER 42: WILL YOU FIGHT WITH ME?

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong opens his eyes as his shoulder being shaken hard. He growl and turns to see at his behind.  Daniel motions him to get up from his sister’s bed and put his hand on his hips.

“Hyung!” He raise from the bed and stand beside it. So Min nearly falls to the floor when he does that.

“Oh! Mian.” He manages to catch her before she falls. Daniel just chuckle when he see the clumsy Hyun Joong. So Min still in daze as she feels she nearly falls and looks ahead. Her eyes widen as she see her brother still on the same posture when Hyun Joong seen him.

“Oppa..”

“What are you guys doing?”

“We..” They both stuttering and look at each other before heard Daniel laugh out loud.

“You two look funny. Especially you, Hyun Joong. You dare to sleep beside her and when you see me, you become pale.”

“It’s not like that.” Hyun Joong answers him back and looks at So Min. She giggles when Hyun Joong being question like that.

“What if Omma and Appa see you guys like that?” Daniel still tease them until their face become red.

“Oppa, stop it.”

“Aigoo. My princess has grown up so fast.” Daniel ruffles her hair and So Min face becomes red as he teases her like that.

“Where are Omma and Appa?”

“They went to see the doctor. Ha Ni’s parents are here too. What exactly happened to you both? Eh, not you both. It’s you guys. What exactly did you hide from us?” So Min and Hyun Joong looks at each other and gulps to him. Daniel becomes unsatisfied when they both still shut their mouth.

“You both better tell me. Maybe I can help with this.” Hyun Joong shakes his head and opens his mouth.

“No, Hyung. I think you can help us, it’s actually me.”

“What do you mean?”

“There’s someone trying to hurt So Min. This happen when we’re introduced as fiancé/fiancé last month.” Hyun Joong explains to Daniel and he looks confuse.

“What? Hold on. Please tell me the whole story then. I’m feels lost here.” Hyun Joong nodded and narrated the whole story to Daniel. He looks shocked when he knows the truth.

“Why did you guys never told this to the elders?”

“We don’t want to makes them worried. We afraid Yoo Mi will do something dangerous.” So Min looks at her fingers as she answers her brother.

“But still..” Daniel raise his voice and that startles So Min. Hyun Joong held her shoulder and looks apologetically to Daniel.

“It’s  my fault, Hyung. I cause So Min all the dangers..”

“Yah.” So Min looks at him and he stops talking. He pats her head and smiles at her.

“If I’m not broke up with that Yoo Mi, So Min will never be like this. This whole thing will never be happened if I don’t proceed with the engagement.”

“Hyun Joong!” So Min raise her voice as she held her tears.

“So, you want to say that you’re want to back up from this engagement? Is that so?” Daniel ask him and Hyun Joong looks intently at So Min. She too looks at his eyes and tears rolls down to her rosy cheeks.

“I’m sorry, Min. I didn’t mean to hurt you like this. But, I really meant what I said to you earlier.” He wipes her tears and holds her cheeks. Daniel just shut his mouth as he looks at them before open his mouth.

“So, what’s your plan now? What are you going to do with that Yoo Mi? Did you want to call off this engagement?”So Min holds his hand that holds her cheek and Hyun Joong seems to think hard for that questions.

“I don’t know what I want to do with her, Hyung. I’m just lost, I’m just hopeless. I’m afraid if I do something to stop her, she certainly will be one step forward. About the engagement..”

“Hyun Joong-ah..” So Min whisper to him and tighten her holds.

“Don’t worry, Hyung. I’ m not going let So Min go. I’ve had enough when she left me before. Not now anymore. I’m going to do something about Yoo Mi. So, you don’t have to worry, okay.” He looks at Daniel as he said that as shift his gaze at So Min on the bed. So Min nodded to him and he pats her head lovingly. Daniel sighs and nodded too as he understand his words.

“Okay. I’ll keep your words. If you break it, I will haunt you even in your dream.” Daniel sounds like he threatening him and So Min open while Hyun Joong just smiles at him.

“Oppa, you’re scary. Do you have to do that to him?”

“Wae? You’re my sister, my only sister in this world. Did you expect me to stay silent if someone is treating you badly? I’m sure I’m going to make them regrets to have known you.”

“Yah, you’re sounds scary Oppa. Stop it.” So Min pouts to him and looks at Hyun Joong beside her.

“You’re not going to do that to me, right?” So Min ask suddenly to Hyun Joong and a smile vanish from his face.

“I promise you to treat you nicely, my princess. You have my words from now on.”He had his mischievous smiles on his face.

“Yah. Yah. Yah. Only me can call her that. Not you too.” Daniel bickering as they continue chatting together.

“Oppa, why Omma and Appa still not here? I want to meet them.” So Min ask his brother as he looks at his watch.

“I wonder that too. I’m going to look for them. Hyun Joong, can you stay with her?” Hyun Joong nodded and Daniel left hem two. When he left, Hyun Joong just sits at the chair beside her and falls silent.

“Waeyo?” So Min looks worriedly at him. She just plays with the bed sheet to erase her worries. Hyun Joong sees that just takes her small hand to hold.

“I’m thinking, if we get together in future, will Yoo Mi let us life in peace?”

“What do you mean?” 

“What I’m trying to say here is I’m afraid that Yoo Mi will become more dangerous if we’re still together.”

“So?” So Min stuttering and didn’t look at his eyes.

“Min, look at me. Hey.” Hyun Joong lifts her chin up. She bite her lips to tries her best not to cry in front of him.

“Don’t cry. Please, don’t make me feel bad. Why are you become the cry baby lately?”Hyun Joong tried to jokes with her but she didn’t buy it.

“Did you want to say that we should back off from this engagement before something bad happen?” She always has something that will make Hyun Joong felt he lost his tongue for a moment.

“I..”

“You said that you’re not going to let me go..” So Min stops his words while her tears roll down to her cheeks.

“Aigoo. Don’t cry, okay.” Hyun Joong wipes her tears away and kiss both of her eyes to console her.

“There. My So Min not gonna cry anymore okay. You get me?”

“But..”

“I’m not gonna leave you. Not even once. I just thinking what I’m going to do if something happen in the future. Aigoo. Why you have to think that I’m going to leave you?” Hyun Joong flicks her forehead and she rubs her forehead as she glares at him.

“You’re making fun of me.”

“I just can’t help it. Keke.” When So Min try to hit him, the door open and her parents together with his parents are rushed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter